[F4F] Travis Scott x Lil Uzi Vert x Metro Boomin | Astroworld Type Beat [F4F]

HailCaesar

Let me know what you guys think of the overall production and mixing leave ya constructive feedback and drop me links to your tracks so I can return the feedback.

YouTube

Yo!
There is no sub bass. Kick have too much 60Hz, or maybe you like it. RMS too low for these days. Peace!

Request

I have a request!
It's hard for me to find the right determinant of my style. Help me with this. Thank you for your support.

Last edited:
I think there are some frequency clashes with the glossy synths and the the phone sample. The mixing is good apart from that. My main criticism is that the beat - while still good - sounds a bit too generic. I know that's probably what you were going for but I wish you used more interesting interpretation of this style of trap.

Feedback on this please Carry On (F4F)

Theres no sub bass ??? theres more than enough sub on the the 808 you can hear it on laptop and iPhone speakers and when my RMS levels was touching around -9 to -10 db thats kinda the new standard for a lot of popular songs nowadays.
Yo!
There is no sub bass. Kick have too much 60Hz, or maybe you like it. RMS too low for these days. Peace!

I have a request!
It's hard for me to find the right determinant of my style. Help me with this. Thank you for your support.

Thanks for the feedback I left you some feedback.
Yea man this does knock, I dig the how the song evolves subtly..I think the kick is ok frequency wise...heres my link back up

0hms - Verses Prod by Elliot Swayy F4F 100

Thanks for the feedback and I get what you mean about generic its kinda typical in trap nowadays majority of trap beats are generic but yeah I'm gonna look at changing it up a lil its just finding new ways majority of stuff has been done I also left you feedback.
I think there are some frequency clashes with the glossy synths and the the phone sample. The mixing is good apart from that. My main criticism is that the beat - while still good - sounds a bit too generic. I know that's probably what you were going for but I wish you used more interesting interpretation of this style of trap.

Feedback on this please Carry On (F4F)

I listened to some of your beats on soundcloud and you have a mix of styles/genres in your beats when I was listening I heard Hip-Hop, Electronic, Experimental, Reggae and Trap vibes from your music so I can't really put on style on your music because its versatile but thats good, having versatility in your music always keeps it fresh and allows for more creative ideas.
I have a request!

Dope beat an. i like your sound selection. only thing thats bothering me is the vocal tags, maybe you should use it less.

A very cool and energetic mixture of sounds. Love the bass notes the distortion really adds flavor to the whole thing. And that 8 bit sound is cool. Cool laghter sample also. its subtle but adds to it nicely. Keep it up!!

Got that uzi vibe that everyone loves. Mix is cluttered. Sounds like u have too many elements. The drums bang. Mix is too conventional though. Pretty generic.

f4f

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it and the laughter is a part of my beat tag.
A very cool and energetic mixture of sounds. Love the bass notes the distortion really adds flavor to the whole thing. And that 8 bit sound is cool. Cool laghter sample also. its subtle but adds to it nicely. Keep it up!!

Thanks for the feedback the mix ain't cluttered it sounds fine but I do agree theres a lot of elements in the beat.
Got that uzi vibe that everyone loves. Mix is cluttered. Sounds like u have too many elements. The drums bang. Mix is too conventional though. Pretty generic.

f4f

Back