[F4F] Travis Scott x Jazz Cartier (Alternative Hip-Hop/Trap) [F4F]

HailCaesar

Who can you guys here on this ? I couldn't really think of artist I can hear on this so I just added who I think might jump on a beat like this also drop me some feedback on the overall production/mixing and leave me links to your work so I can return feedback.

YouTube

this is very very different, i love the put together but i cant think of an artist that would jump on it maybe lil durk in 2015

but i love it, id say only way to make it more epic is to add some reverb to that clap and help it cut through the mix abit more

That bass is nice.

I think this instrumental would go well with Biggie's voice and rapping style. That phone ringing effect, while seemingly dull, actually fits right in with the feeling of the beat. Seems like it'd be right at home in the soundtrack for something like Hotline Miami. Very awesome sounds...

Thanks for the feedback yeah I need to network much better thats a weak point for me I'll work on that.
Bro this is heat, really don’t have anything negative to say just keep on grindin and networking

Thanks for the feedback I don't really think this beat would suit Lil Durk this beat is a hard one to find artist for.
this is very very different, i love the put together but i cant think of an artist that would jump on it maybe lil durk in 2015

but i love it, id say only way to make it more epic is to add some reverb to that clap and help it cut through the mix abit more

Thank you.
Banging I love that pitched 808 that was a nice touch

Thanks for the feedback I dropped you some.
This bangssss yoo this is slappin. I fully rate it. The pitch drop in the 808s had me like "grrrrr".

Be sure to check me out!

Winkso | Winkso | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks for the feedback much appreciated.
That bass is nice.

I think this instrumental would go well with Biggie's voice and rapping style. That phone ringing effect, while seemingly dull, actually fits right in with the feeling of the beat. Seems like it'd be right at home in the soundtrack for something like Hotline Miami. Very awesome sounds...

Thanks for the feedback guys I used distortion & saturation on the 808 and the pattern is a simple one I just added some slides so it sounds a lil different but thanks again man.
This is a dope one Hail, love the melodies and the sound selection also the mix is good only thing I would change is the 808 pattern. Also you could try by putting a little distortion over it and make a simple pattern, everything else is fire

Check our latest beat:
[NEW] Eminem x Joyner Lucas Type Beat - Collapse [Feedback 4 Feedback]

Thanks for the feedback you never left me a link to check out so I listened to the one on your profile thing I don't know what its called lol but the track I listened to is called "They Say it Got Smart" I like it, its chill but very futuristic at the same time I can hear it being used on a video I think it would fit in perfectly in a futuristic or space type game.
I love it and I agree... that ticking 808 is very rich.

I really like the cover art you used for the video! I'm also a fan of the pitched 808 and I agree some distortion on parts could make it stand out more. I don't know who I could imagine on this but it's a dope listening experience regardless. Keep it up!

Preface EP [F4F]

fucking banger man, that 808 work is something else your a wizard harry. probably one of best jobs mixing a track ive heard in a while are you an engineer or something? no crit just great vibes on this, a lot of uk would destroy something like this. sorry for taking so long to reply ive been busy

Very nice beat for who are really into trap thing my brother.

Btw there is a phone ring sound that is really like from MGS1 game, did you get it from MGS1? LOL!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback much appreciated for real and yeah this beat was unique so it was hard to label for artist but its good that it sounds unique and I would love to find a artist who has a new sound but everyone seems to wanna sound the same nowadays so unique beats don't really do well I left ya feedback.
Honestly, and this certainly isn't to say the beat is wack because it's certainly not, I'm not sure who I can hear on this. This is unique. I guess I could hear Travis on this, but I wouldn't worry about that kind of thing. You're talented. To me, you could find a newer, literal type of artist to put on this track. Keep up the uniqueness.

Let me know what you think about the intro to my next project.

Thanks bruh and its just about finding the right 808 fine tuning it and adding the right amount of distortion/saturation.
clean mix bro!! Your 808 are always on point mane. You gotta let me in on the secret lol

Thanks for the feedback I dropped you some feedback also.
I really like the cover art you used for the video! I'm also a fan of the pitched 808 and I agree some distortion on parts could make it stand out more. I don't know who I could imagine on this but it's a dope listening experience regardless. Keep it up!

Preface EP [F4F]

Thanks bruh lool much appreciated and nah I'm not a engineer but that would be a dope job & yeah a few ppl told me they could hear UK artist on this but I'm not sure who but thanks again bruh.
fucking banger man, that 808 work is something else your a wizard harry. probably one of best jobs mixing a track ive heard in a while are you an engineer or something? no crit just great vibes on this, a lot of uk would destroy something like this. sorry for taking so long to reply ive been busy

Thanks bruh and yeah the FX is from MGS1 a lot of ppl seem to catch that and comment about that when I use it in my beats its such a iconic sound and it fits nicely with music.
Very nice beat for who are really into trap thing my brother.

Btw there is a phone ring sound that is really like from MGS1 game, did you get it from MGS1? LOL!!!

Thanks man.
Love the sound. Keep it up man

Back