*F4F* Travis Scott Type Beat - "Prowl"

I'm not sure if the drums here fit with the melody. I really like the melody - it's dark yet innocent sounding, if that makes sense. i like even more the harmonies you incorporated with the melody. Yeah, so my only problem is perhaps the drums but nothing major at all. Great job!

Feedback on this please Loner (F4F)

Yo, thanks for the feedback on my post. I like your melodies in this but I bet you could push that 808 harder. Add some distortion and boost to it maybe? It sounds a little light for the vibe of the track in my headphones. Good work!

this is hard, the whole time i was waiting for the kick to come in though. needs something punchy on top of that 808

Last edited:
Sound like a oldschool hip hop to me, missing a bit excited stuff but thats the sound, nothing more to say. Well done!

subscribed for support, hope you support back:)

Hi JH2K. I like the main melody, but as soon as the 808 hits there are some tones that are off. Drums are tight. I would maybe add a kick on top of the 808's, one that makes it knock. I think the vox effects are cool, but again they are not tuned well with the main melody. if you need any help with the tuning just PM me, and I might be able to help you.

- Headnod

Melody is simple but its dope and fits the dark vibe but I'm not to sure about that 808 it doesn't really fit with the rest of the beat. I say you switch up the 808 and the sounds that come in at 2:00 don't really fit too in my opinion, maybe just play around with some different sounds.

Check out my beats.
Hail Caesxr Beats
- YouTube

The mix could be improved, as the high end frequencies seem to at the forefront of the mix as opposed to the low end, which is typical of the genre. I love the keys though, and the background noise which pans left to right. Really creative. However, the 808 seems to be slightly out of key. Good work nevertheless, you've got a new follower and you've definitely got talent!

Back