[F4F] Trap/Reggaeton Fusion - Cuento del Glock

klzbeats13

Reggaetonero
Hey guys! So, as some of you guys know, school has just begun for most of the United States. I haven't had a lot of time to work on any music between my last update of "Sueña del Ritmo" and now. However, I looked at the drafts I have now, and have noticed that I have too many romantic tracks, and not enough bangers or clubby projects. Therefore, I decided to take some time and draft a non romantic, hard pounding track with some Gangsta Rap roots. This is the result of my brainstorming. After this, I will continue to polish up and then release "Sueña del Ritmo".

I know that this isn't a pure Hip-Hop/Trap song, but it has enough elements of both to be considered a fusion of those 2 and Reggaeton. I would also love some feedback, especially on the trap parts, as I'm still a bit new in Trap/Hip-Hop production. Any thoughts or advice would be amazing! Thanks again homies! You are free to download the track if you want a better listen, and follow me on SoundCloud, YouTube, and Facebook for more updates!

Heyhey,

I'm not really a frequent trap listener, but I've never heard this before.. this fusion, it's awesome. Really original! I always like some airhorns in tracks. The production is well done too, solid track :)

Don't like the voices at all. They sound cheap imo and feel they can be bigger and not sound so robotic. The mix is really good!

I am not intorno jah stuff but....
1) snares a little dull ( in the end i feel them dull)
2) siren sound To be changed i suggest.

Would be interesting with a female voice on it :)

Heyhey,

I'm not really a frequent trap listener, but I've never heard this before.. this fusion, it's awesome. Really original! I always like some airhorns in tracks. The production is well done too, solid track :)

Thank you so much for the feedback man! Really appreciate the kind words. I'm always trying to find original ways to blend genres together. The mix is great, but it will definitely be much better by the time I get to finishing it up ;)

Don't like the voices at all. They sound cheap imo and feel they can be bigger and not sound so robotic. The mix is really good!

Thanks for the feedback bro! Hmm, on a second listen I do see what you mean in regards to the choir. Any ideas on how to clean the voices up? Thank you again!

I am not intorno jah stuff but....
1) snares a little dull ( in the end i feel them dull)
2) siren sound To be changed i suggest.

Would be interesting with a female voice on it :)

Thank you for the feedback homie! Yea, I didn't do too much mixing effects on the drums JUST yet. I just wanted to get a polished enough draft for you guys to listen to and give me more feedback. Don't worry, the snares will be popping by the time I finish the track. Which siren do you suggest I change? Thanks again!

I would play around with different ideas.

Choir feels too on the grid with no soul.

Try adding some delay and reverb.

Adding a lower octave on another track, adding delay/reverb on both and do some stereo imagining to give a real choir sound.

Also, tuck the horn a little more and do the same with the sirens or just get rid of them of you feel they are useless at a lower volume.

I would play around with different ideas.

Choir feels too on the grid with no soul.

Try adding some delay and reverb.

Adding a lower octave on another track, adding delay/reverb on both and do some stereo imagining to give a real choir sound.

Also, tuck the horn a little more and do the same with the sirens or just get rid of them of you feel they are useless at a lower volume.

Hmm... I actually do have 2 choir voices goin on, but I can't hear the lower one in the mix very well, so I will work on bringing that out, as well as maybe adding a 3rd voice. I like the idea of using more reverb and/or delay. I'll make it work homie, thank you for the tips :)!

very dope! the choir sounds good to me everything is fire.. only thing is the rise at :57 didn't really fit in imo or could be done better
the reggaeton part is crazy man gj.. two of my fav genres

Good mix up. it was different and very enjoyable.

Thanks homie! I'm always looking for ways to experiment on my tracks.

very dope! the choir sounds good to me everything is fire.. only thing is the rise at :57 didn't really fit in imo or could be done better
the reggaeton part is crazy man gj.. two of my fav genres

Thank you bro! I like the choir but I feel that I can make it sound much better in the mix. I do agree with the 00:57 part. I will work on that as well, maybe add another submelody or muffled piano. I'll make it work bro!

pretty dope mash up dont find myself bumpin to much reggaeton but i can dig it.

Mine if you care to listen
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...dirty-south-etc/dark-heavy-banger-f4f-510087/

Haha thanks again homie! Hey it's an acquired taste man haha. Thanks for the listen and I left you feedback!

I think this is a really good track, man. When the beat starts, I immediately think of a Spanish rap, which I like. Maybe you can get it more 'big' in the 'drop' part.

Keep it up!

this builds really nicely and is original. hits hard towards the end but i feel the voice sample sounds stock. nice work though, like the fusion of styles.

Not quite feeling this one... Maybe Im just not a Reggaeton fan.

Haha its ok. Reggaetón is an acquired taste like alll genres. Thanks for listening tho homie.

Bit more snare!!! love the voices but sirens are played out imo. like all of them haha. nice bounce to it and good vibe!! keep it up yo

check me out!!
New Jam keeping it unique!! Futurehop!! KDanger!! f4f

Sup again bro! Haha yea sirens are over used but I had to keep them in there for the stereotypical hood vibe. I'll make sure not to rely too much on them. It's late over here but I promise I'll check out your track tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback homie!

this builds really nicely and is original. hits hard towards the end but i feel the voice sample sounds stock. nice work though, like the fusion of styles.

Sup again bro! Yea I agree that the voices need some work. I'll def make them sound more life like in the next update. Thank you for the compliments :) Im always trying to find ways to experiment.

I think this is a really good track, man. When the beat starts, I immediately think of a Spanish rap, which I like. Maybe you can get it more 'big' in the 'drop' part.

Keep it up!

Thanks bro! Yeaa I do agree that the drop part needs more work. I'll look into more trap techniques and see what the trapheads usually do to lead in to their breakdowns.

That intro for sure brings everything together, I'm digging that sample a lot. Layering your drums to get them to pop would be a good next step to look at in my opinion, and you could possibly turn up that bass line up, it's too dope to be so quiet. Other than that this is a cool concept, I haven't really heard anything else I could compare this to, maybe Zomby or some producer like that.

My latest track:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...y-south-etc/act-i-friends-lovers-flip-510115/

wow, sounds really unique, like the drum after the introduction. Nice combination of instruments. Sounds great, overall. I would add something to give a little more unity, but maybe a Trap instrumental needs this kind of, disjointed feeling )

Sounds dope!
Maybe try adding a nice snare roll. I like it when when the beat switches at 0:46 maybe use a tight crispy snare and a punching kick from there?

Still great work and thanks for your feedback!

Back