F4F Totally different from my normal...

The Funk Junkie

I went a little out of the box for this one with my dood Elliterate. A lot of marimba sounds and rim clicks, tried to be creative. What do you think?

Any feedback is appreciated and will be returned if you drop a link. Don't be afraid to be a little critical, I won't cry, although I may defend myself if I think your advice is wack.

I can't say shit about your lyrics because I'm french so I don't understand all what you say (Sorry about that) but your flow looks good. So, about the beat it's not my favorite style but it sounds fun. Your drums are pretty simple. Maybe you have to add some low frequencies on this beat. The mix looks good to me. Overall it's weird and fun in the same time. Do you know what I mean? :D

Nice song man! Beat is simple but it has a great melody to it. I think some effects on a few of the sounds may bring it out a little bit more. Overall, nice beat bro. Your rap skills are legit too homie

Thanks for your input guys, I returned feedback on all the links dropped so far. I'm not the rapper on this just so you know haha. Trust me, nobody wants to hear me rap...

I like the flow.. I'd like the beat too if some things were done a little differently, but that's what makes us all different. One thing I would change though is that crash panned to the right. It was getting pretty annoying after a few bars.

Back