[F4F] Tee Grizzley x SOB X RBE x ALLBLACK x The Game Type Beat [F4F]

HailCaesar

Let me know what you guys think of the production and mixing if you have any tips drop them below and drop links to your tracks so I can return the feedback.

YouTube

nice beat. kinda reminds me of some 90s pop but sped up a bit. digging the instrumentation, drums were cool too. i felt if the bpm was decreased like 10bpm it would add a whole new groove to it.

Those reverbed keys panned to the left are cool as hell. I think a technique that will help you in the future is if you pair your kick and bass together. If you let them groove off of each other, the over all track will have more groove and create a stronger vibe.

Thanks for the feedback the bpm for this beat 110 I get what your saying but I think if it was at 100 it would of been a lil too slow Ill go back and try the slower bpm though to see what it sounds like.
nice beat. kinda reminds me of some 90s pop but sped up a bit. digging the instrumentation, drums were cool too. i felt if the bpm was decreased like 10bpm it would add a whole new groove to it.

Thanks for the feedback & yeah I usually do that on my trap beats so the kick and 808 boom together but I wanted the kick to stand out in this one but I think your right putting them together would of added more groove.
Those reverbed keys panned to the left are cool as hell. I think a technique that will help you in the future is if you pair your kick and bass together. If you let them groove off of each other, the over all track will have more groove and create a stronger vibe.

It has a POP element to it & I can see people dancing to this at a club or something. Idk if that's what you were going for lol I really like the mix, the structure, you can hear everything nicely and the balance is on point good work man dope beat!

Check me out when you get the chance.

Can I get some advice on my mixing for this beat?

Last edited:
im liking this vibe! it kinda comes off as more pop but i could definitely hear tee grizzley on this. nice job on the mixing and sound selection as well, nothing negative to say. good work!

Thanks for the feedback I deleted the beat lol I'm going through beat block at the moment everything I make just sounds sh!t so yeah thanks for the feedback Im gonna love you some feeback.
It has a POP element to it & I can see people dancing to this at a club or something. Idk if that's what you were going for lol I really like the mix, the structure, you can hear everything nicely and the balance is on point good work man dope beat!

Check me out when you get the chance.

Can I get some advice on my mixing for this beat?

Thanks for the feedback I deleted the beat lol I'm going through beat block at the moment everything I make just sounds sh!t so yeah thanks for the feedback.
im liking this vibe! it kinda comes off as more pop but i could definitely hear tee grizzley on this. nice job on the mixing and sound selection as well, nothing negative to say. good work!

Back