[F4F] SZA x Tinashe x The Weeknd Type Beat [F4F]

HailCaesar

My latest instrumental looking for constructive feedback on the overall production and mix also drop ya links below so I can leave feedback.

YouTube

Really like the kick. The pad is great, good panning work. Hi hats are a touch too loud for my personal liking, but I know it comes with the genre. It has a unique vibe to it, kind of haunting but also kind of chill. You did a great job both making the beat melodically proficient while still maintaining plenty of room for vocals. Great job with the bassline, keeps the track moving. Although I love the synth that comes in at 3:00, I think a low pass filter cutting off just a few higher frequencies could be beneficial; the higher notes are a bit too eerie. Overall, great work, man; definitely a top tier production.

Any feedback left on mine would be greatly appreciated!
New Beat Dropped "Unstoppable" } Legit F4F

I like the natural, natures vibe of the beat. God choice of instruments. At some points 808 was kind muddy a bit for Me, but overhaul good job man. ;)

Thanks for the feedback I like these in depth feedbacks I left some on your track and your the 2nd person to say this sounds a lil creepy lol not that theres nothing wrong with it but I was trying to make a chilled r&b beat but I think its the eerie sounds that give off the creepy vibe.
Really like the kick. The pad is great, good panning work. Hi hats are a touch too loud for my personal liking, but I know it comes with the genre. It has a unique vibe to it, kind of haunting but also kind of chill. You did a great job both making the beat melodically proficient while still maintaining plenty of room for vocals. Great job with the bassline, keeps the track moving. Although I love the synth that comes in at 3:00, I think a low pass filter cutting off just a few higher frequencies could be beneficial; the higher notes are a bit too eerie. Overall, great work, man; definitely a top tier production.

Any feedback left on mine would be greatly appreciated!
New Beat Dropped "Unstoppable" } Legit F4F

Thanks a lot man.
I like the natural, natures vibe of the beat. God choice of instruments. At some points 808 was kind muddy a bit for Me, but overhaul good job man. ;)

Thanks for the feedback and the panning on the hi-hats isn't that wide I just added a sample delay on them to make them sound wider in the mix its good to have a wide stereo mix it allows other sounds to shine in the mix whilst not muffling others also it stops the beat from sounding centred and squashed together.
Nice track overall but I'd decrease the panning on the hi-hats.

really well made, i think the reverb on the hi hats sound a bit out of place but thats my only criticism. good work dude

TY for commenting on my thread: Lil Pump Type Beat [FIRE] **F4F**

This beat kinda hard bro!! definitely an Aquarius Tinashe type beat right here - i liked that lil switch up throughout the song.

my only constructive criticism would be to make the kicks bang harder !!

keep it up g

Thanks for the feedback bro I didn't want the kicks to be too hard in this bear since its a chilled r&b vibe and yeh you thinking how I was with the Aquarius vibe.
TY for commenting on my thread: Lil Pump Type Beat [FIRE] **F4F**

This beat kinda hard bro!! definitely an Aquarius Tinashe type beat right here - i liked that lil switch up throughout the song.

my only constructive criticism would be to make the kicks bang harder !!

keep it up g

Thanks a lot I appreciate the feedback.
Nice chill beat, mix down is dope! Really like that reverberated snare! Very nice work man!

I dig the melodies and the icy sound design. The bass is nice and fat although try making the drums punch through it just a bit more. It's a good beat though, Keep it up man.

Thanks for the feedback ill keep that in mind next time when I'm creating groove.
Thanks for the feedback, i like the beat a lot i just dont like the hi-hats they throw the groove off with all the panning.

Thanks for the feedback appreciate it.
I dig the melodies and the icy sound design. The bass is nice and fat although try making the drums punch through it just a bit more. It's a good beat though, Keep it up man.

cool track. I like the spacey atmospheric feeling of the sounds. Bell is a little bit out of place imo.
Intro is a little bit too long for my likings.. other then that i dont really have any complaints :)

I feel like the arrangement of the song is dope, you made some really good choices in your sound selection. each section of the song flows together really nicely too and the whole song definitely has a beautiful floating vibe to it.

My only gripe is the 808. I feel like at some points it is out of key, and the low frequencies clash on some of the hits. Otherwise an amazing song, keep it up

Could you return the favour? [F4F] Alternative Atmopsheric Hip-Hop - RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK

Thanks for your feedback. I could definitely hear the weekend on this track. I like the vibe, and hihats weren't bother me as some guys mentioned it. I think that the 808s needed more bass feeling, I would increase low frequencies and put slower attack time on compressor with it. Also I wouldn't mind put some long reverb on snare and raise the volume so I can nod my head lol

Back