[F4F] SZA x Tinashe x The Weeknd Type Beat [F4F]

Thanks a lot.
dope drums, i like this big clapsound. its really smooth vibe. its a really dope beat, good job

Thank you and the beat goes from intro into verse thats why it seems long.
cool track. I like the spacey atmospheric feeling of the sounds. Bell is a little bit out of place imo.
Intro is a little bit too long for my likings.. other then that i dont really have any complaints :)

Thanks a lot for the feedback glad you liked the beat & I think its the 808 slides your talking about the 808 is in key its just the slides make it sound off but it was done to create variation. I also left ya feedback.
I feel like the arrangement of the song is dope, you made some really good choices in your sound selection. each section of the song flows together really nicely too and the whole song definitely has a beautiful floating vibe to it.

My only gripe is the 808. I feel like at some points it is out of key, and the low frequencies clash on some of the hits. Otherwise an amazing song, keep it up

Could you return the favour? [F4F] Alternative Atmopsheric Hip-Hop - RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK

Thanks for the feedback and ill keep what ya said in mind for when I next make something.
Thanks for your feedback. I could definitely hear the weekend on this track. I like the vibe, and hihats weren't bother me as some guys mentioned it. I think that the 808s needed more bass feeling, I would increase low frequencies and put slower attack time on compressor with it. Also I wouldn't mind put some long reverb on snare and raise the volume so I can nod my head lol

I like the vibe of this track that pad is great and the sound selection is there, in my opinion there's something up with the baseline not sure if it's out of tune or not but I'd go back in and check that. Hihat might be panned to far or that might just be my preference to be more in the middle but overall it's great, lots of space for a singer.

Thanks for the feedback on the track and I think its the 808 slides on the bassline they not out of tune its sounds different I think on a chilled r&b beat.
I like the vibe of this track that pad is great and the sound selection is there, in my opinion there's something up with the baseline not sure if it's out of tune or not but I'd go back in and check that. Hihat might be panned to far or that might just be my preference to be more in the middle but overall it's great, lots of space for a singer.

Very Ambient vibes on this track. I like the way it sounds. The mix is clean and the beat has a very cinematic quality to it. Nice work here.

Back