[F4F] Spongebob Type Beat - "Fry Cook Games" (Prod. Radium)

The high pitched horns are a bit too loud. I wish you added more layering to the beat because it becomes too monotonous after 30 seconds. Not bad overall though

Feedback on this please Carry On (F4F)

The high pitched horns are a bit too loud. I wish you added more layering to the beat because it becomes too monotonous after 30 seconds. Not bad overall though

Feedback on this please Carry On (F4F)
appreciate the feedback, i was definitely trying to make this one a banger so thats why some of the sounds are so in your face. returning feedback shortly

Good Lord this is a fucking banger. Wow, I'm impressed. I thought the mix was super clean. Samples like this can be tricky in my experience to mix right, and you did a great job! Those drums knock. I wanna hear like, prime TI or prime Wayne on this. This is seriously one of the best beats I've heard on this site yet! Good work!!

I understand what dude said about the horns, I just disagree. I liked them just how they are.

I do want to add though, I think beat arrangement is overrated unless you're making a beat tape. Granted I do try to do interesting things sometimes, but at the end of the day, it's all about giving the rapper a platform to get off on. I think this beat was fine, arrangement wise.

Good Lord this is a fucking banger. Wow, I'm impressed. I thought the mix was super clean. Samples like this can be tricky in my experience to mix right, and you did a great job! Those drums knock. I wanna hear like, prime TI or prime Wayne on this. This is seriously one of the best beats I've heard on this site yet! Good work!!

I understand what dude said about the horns, I just disagree. I liked them just how they are.
damn bro i really appreciate that, i just used the spongebob sample for the clout and it seemed to fit perfectly with that beat. i kinda specifically made this for one rapper whose about to release a song to this beat so keep an eye out for that. thanks again man!

TRAP Alert haha! I dig it bro. Sounds like some classic Lex Luger beat. I would say to take off some of the compression on the snare and let it breath more and raise it up in the mix to give it more presence. Otherwise keep it up yo, you're on the right track. Heres my beat for feed: Be Encouraged (F4F)

TRAP Alert haha! I dig it bro. Sounds like some classic Lex Luger beat. I would say to take off some of the compression on the snare and let it breath more and raise it up in the mix to give it more presence. Otherwise keep it up yo, you're on the right track. Heres my beat for feed: Be Encouraged (F4F)
thanks man! means a lot comparing it to lex lugar. i actually didnt compress the snare at all besides when i was compressing the whole beat, might have just been a minor error on my part. thanks for letting me know. returning feedback now.

Back