[F4F] Spidi - Clouds X Generic Metro Boomin Flute Type Beat

That flute melody is really dope in combination with the boomy 808's, I would like the hi hats to be a little shorter and less wide in the mix tho. A punchier kick could give it more bounce as well. Overall the vibe is crazy on this one man I gave it a like.

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think I'd be highly interested in hearing your thoughts. Link below.

Gotham Beats x PRKR Project Soon - First 2 Singles OUT NOW

i think the drums are weak, try to use more compression/EQing, the vibes are pretty nice! keep working!

Very nice the flute & choir you used are dope, they complement each other nicely & the other sounds used the 808 and drums are nice but the drums could use a lil boost to stand out in the mix a bit more, but overall great beat.

I agree that the 808 could be boosted. They could use a bit more big boomier sound. I really like the melody as others said. Just get that bass more intense and this would be a great beat.

Returning FeedBack.

This has SOOOOO much potential bro. Everything sounded great, until the Drums hit and I was like... ewww. The drums are TOO weak. Get some better quality DRUMS and 808 and make them HIT HARD ASF. The melody and others sounds are GREAT.

thanks for the feedback guys it really helps.

Very nice the flute & choir you used are dope, they complement each other nicely & the other sounds used the 808 and drums are nice but the drums could use a lil boost to stand out in the mix a bit more, but overall great beat.

Returning FeedBack.

This has SOOOOO much potential bro. Everything sounded great, until the Drums hit and I was like... ewww. The drums are TOO weak. Get some better quality DRUMS and 808 and make them HIT HARD ASF. The melody and others sounds are GREAT.

you have any suggestions for good drum packs? i got a a few but my collection is small

Last edited:
I like the 808 it's nice and punchy and really hits hard. The melody itself its pretty dope as well. Sort of like everyone else said I'd make the drums a bit louder specifically the snare. But overall it's a pretty solid beat I'd say

Really like the strings you use at the start man, i can see what your going for it definitely has a party feel to it. Drums are on point as well, only thing i wasnt a fan of was the main synth to be honest bro. The patterning is nice though just think it might sound better with something a bit softer and ambient. overall i dig it though man, good job

Back