Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [F4F] Spidi - Clouds X Generic Metro Boomin Flute Type Beat

Thanks

[F4F] Spidi - Clouds X Generic Metro Boomin Flute Type Beat

Sign in to disable this ad
    Been slowly building a project on the side and realised i hadnt put anything out in a while so, only been doing this a few months now so all feedback is appreciated and will be returned

Spidi - Cloud by SPIDI | Free Listening on SoundCloud
    Last edited by SPDY; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:16 AM.

Thanks
    That flute melody is really dope in combination with the boomy 808's, I would like the hi hats to be a little shorter and less wide in the mix tho. A punchier kick could give it more bounce as well. Overall the vibe is crazy on this one man I gave it a like.

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think I'd be highly interested in hearing your thoughts. Link below.

Gotham Beats x PRKR Project Soon - First 2 Singles OUT NOW

3. The Following User Says Thank You to makingofgotham For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    i think the drums are weak, try to use more compression/EQing, the vibes are pretty nice! keep working!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to S-Beats For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Very nice the flute & choir you used are dope, they complement each other nicely & the other sounds used the 808 and drums are nice but the drums could use a lil boost to stand out in the mix a bit more, but overall great beat.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HailCaesar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I agree that the 808 could be boosted. They could use a bit more big boomier sound. I really like the melody as others said. Just get that bass more intense and this would be a great beat.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AugustusTheGreat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Returning FeedBack.

This has SOOOOO much potential bro. Everything sounded great, until the Drums hit and I was like... ewww. The drums are TOO weak. Get some better quality DRUMS and 808 and make them HIT HARD ASF. The melody and others sounds are GREAT.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakwan Small For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    that flute is brazy man! and this beat hits hard. nice and chill. dope work brotha!

Feedback?

Michael Milner- Cold Tequila 2 (EP) *F4F*

Thanks
    thanks for the feedback guys it really helps.

Quote Originally Posted by HailCaesar View Post
    Very nice the flute & choir you used are dope, they complement each other nicely & the other sounds used the 808 and drums are nice but the drums could use a lil boost to stand out in the mix a bit more, but overall great beat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakwan Small View Post
    Returning FeedBack.

This has SOOOOO much potential bro. Everything sounded great, until the Drums hit and I was like... ewww. The drums are TOO weak. Get some better quality DRUMS and 808 and make them HIT HARD ASF. The melody and others sounds are GREAT.
    you have any suggestions for good drum packs? i got a a few but my collection is small
    Last edited by SPDY; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:26 PM.

Thanks
    I like the 808 it's nice and punchy and really hits hard. The melody itself its pretty dope as well. Sort of like everyone else said I'd make the drums a bit louder specifically the snare. But overall it's a pretty solid beat I'd say

Thanks
    sound choice needs work. .might have to get better vst's like nexus massive an sylenth1 if you're not using those yet.. but anyway checkout this new record i produced.. came out crazy SlurRty - Mr. Rubba Bands (Produced By Me) Feed 4 feed DROP LINKS !!!
    PRODUCED FOR SOULJA BOY/HONEY COCAINE/LIL B BEATS > http://www.youtube.com/user/CocaineAudi0 TWITTER =@SlurRty

Thread Information