[F4F] spacey beat

hi hats are on point for sure. the melodies remind me f some of metro boomins stuff, not to say there unoriginal. very good beat overall, fave part is for sure the drums. if i were you i wouldnt pan them out quite as much, especially the snare, seems like its almost panned completley to the right, i think the snare is a fundamental drum sound to these kinds of beats and should be more centered.

good stuff overall bud, id love some feedback on my newest beats if you have the time. good looks

hi hats are on point for sure. the melodies remind me f some of metro boomins stuff, not to say there unoriginal. very good beat overall, fave part is for sure the drums. if i were you i wouldnt pan them out quite as much, especially the snare, seems like its almost panned completley to the right, i think the snare is a fundamental drum sound to these kinds of beats and should be more centered.

good stuff overall bud, id love some feedback on my newest beats if you have the time. good looks

i listened to the wahwah one and i really dig it. the bell synth that carries the melody to me is straight fire and the drum sequencing is awesome. tbh there isn't really anything that stands out as being a problem to me in this. good job dude

Back