F4F - Smooth Trap Style Beat | LoFi Style | Eleven - Prod. Rayjgieo Beatz

paulgayo1287

hey guys, i got another lofi trap style beat. share your thoughts on this track. i will definitely return the favor like i always do.

*had to reupload due to issues rendering the video, cant figure out the cracking sound

I love your bass slides man. They sound sweet. The track is great, nothing too edgy or wild but still a great, solid track... as usual would love to hear some vocals over this. Vocals really change everything and complete shit. Also good job on the mix man. I don't know how you guys get your stuff sounding so clear but I'm definitely jealous, mine's always muddy but I'm working on a superbly low budget. Plus, terrible monitors makes mixing the biggest ***** in the world... lol.

I guess you'd call this a remix but it's technically not because I made the beat before I searched for the acapella track. Still an easy listen though and stays interesting with it having vocals. lol. "G-Eazy's dope, he might blow up, I think I know, I've got a hunch." haha.
YouTube

thanks for the feedback bro. yeah vocals will really add more vibe to this, im still saving for a decent microphone. i will surely put up something with my own vocals on it.

as for the mixing, i just EQd some of the bleeding frequencies on my main melody, a lil bit of reverb on my snare, put my kick and 808 on mono around 75%, and used Maximus for multi band compression and volume.

I love your bass slides man. They sound sweet. The track is great, nothing too edgy or wild but still a great, solid track... as usual would love to hear some vocals over this. Vocals really change everything and complete shit. Also good job on the mix man. I don't know how you guys get your stuff sounding so clear but I'm definitely jealous, mine's always muddy but I'm working on a superbly low budget. Plus, terrible monitors makes mixing the biggest ***** in the world... lol.

I guess you'd call this a remix but it's technically not because I made the beat before I searched for the acapella track. Still an easy listen though and stays interesting with it having vocals. lol. "G-Eazy's dope, he might blow up, I think I know, I've got a hunch." haha.
YouTube

Back