F4F - Smooth R&B x Hip Hop Style Beat | Love - Prod. Rayjgieo Beatz

paulgayo1287

hey guys, i got another smooth track for y'all. tried an R&B vibe this time. share your comments and feedback. will always return the favor.

Already left a comment on this really nice sounding beat the sound selection is quality and allows a r&b artist to go in with the vocals and the drums can really let a rapper flow and experiment on the beat overall quality production thumbs up.

The chord progression is good, but I think that there are some notes that are off key, also I would choose different much simpler snare. However its a good beat, mix is clean. For these types of beats is good to make a little switch up before the hook to add more elements to make the beat more dynamic. Keep up with the good work fam!

Let me know what you think: [NEW] Shindy x Bushido Type Beat - Blackout [Feedback 4 Feedback]

hey fam, just listened to the beat again today and you're right it sounds a bit repetitive. appreciate the feedback.
The chord progression is good, but I think that there are some notes that are off key, also I would choose different much simpler snare. However its a good beat, mix is clean. For these types of beats is good to make a little switch up before the hook to add more elements to make the beat more dynamic. Keep up with the good work fam!

Let me know what you think: [NEW] Shindy x Bushido Type Beat - Blackout [Feedback 4 Feedback]

Back