F4F - Smooth J Dilla Type Beat

Sabelo93

Hey, I want some feedback on my latest beat I uploaded.
Do you guys think the mixing is good?
Should I add some other elements too it?

Leave a link to your beat you want feedback on

Last edited:
Nice instrumental great instrumentation/sample selection all elements together create a real nice smooth, soulful r&b vibe I think the beat is mixed nicely a few tweaks on the vox sample you added, I think its a lil too loud and overpowered the instrumental when it came in I say lower the volume and push it to the back of the mix so it still can be heard but doesn't interfere with the instrumental too much.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Chris Brown x DJ Mustard x Sawetie x YG x West Coast Type Beat [F4F]

really liking the vibe you have on your soundcloud. the snare is an oven in this instrumental. I feel like the drums could let a little more lower frequency come through on the kicks. Really nothing else to complain about here. Maybe a subtle bass guitar would fit well

really nice smooth track. i liked the jazzy instrumentation and the vocal chops, overall very well made. this did feel like a kind of background ambient track, if that was your goal, but if you want something more energetic i would suggest adding a little flare to it. great sutff, keep it up!

be honest with me here
dragon boy jig | hometown | feedback returned

Thanks for the feedback, I will lower the vocals a bit and maybe add some more lowend to the kick :) Anything else?

I dig this, good vibes. Kick is a little too heavy and the vocal sample could be a bit lower too, or maybe just a heavier filter on it. keep it up

Check this, thanks
outofbodyexperience by juxdaposition | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Dope beat man! Love the sample and the drums, espescially the hats. Maybe change up the beat a little in the middle? :)

Back