[F4F] SLUMP - Ski Mask The Slump God x A$AP Ferg x Keith Ape Type Beat/Instrumental

HailCaesar

I started a new channel guys & gals let me know what you think of this beat, constructive feedback please and leave me links to your work so I can return feedback. If you enjoy subscribe to stay updated.

YouTube

Wow that hard 808/bass is dope man!!! Nice piano melody and good trapwork. I have subscribed your youtube channel would you pls return the favor!!

Thanks a lot for the feedback man I'm about to return feedback on yours. I used the stock logic compressor, EQ & Waves L2 Limiter plugin to get the mix loud like that, but be very subtle with the compressor when mastering sometimes you don't even need to use it.
That was really dope bro.......very clean, punchy and loud mix. What did use to get it? I liked your gross beat settings too.

With your mixing talent, I'd really appreciate your feedback. Please check out my beat here: Dark Rap Beat "Face Off" F4F

Thanks man I really do appreciate it I've left you feedback on your vids also I subbed you have some very nice beats very talented bro keep supplying us with heat.
Wow that hard 808/bass is dope man!!! Nice piano melody and good trapwork. I have subscribed your youtube channel would you pls return the favor!!

it's more originial than most of the *someone type* beats i'veheard...check out my SC, it's in my signature, i'm off-brand hype, i prefer more laid back style but i defintely dig your instrumental, just not the raps that will go over it :(.

Thanks for the feedback & yeah I understand what your saying I listen to these new school rappers some do have good tunes but I still prefer the old school when artist were unique and made meaningful songs not just shouting shit down a mic with autotune and distortion. And yeah I try make my beats original only reason I use the type beat stuff in the title is so people click on the vid, but thanks again I'm gonna check out your track now.
it's more originial than most of the *someone type* beats i'veheard...check out my SC, it's in my signature, i'm off-brand hype, i prefer more laid back style but i defintely dig your instrumental, just not the raps that will go over it :(.

Sounds like Drill-o-ween in Chicago haha. Srsly has somethin drill-ish to it. The gated synth is giving a nice spin on it. Just subbed to your channel!
Keep up the love for the Slump God

Here's my stuff
YouTube

Thanks a lot man for the feedback yeah the synths I used have that spooky vibe to. I just finished listening to your track the 808 you used is banging really dope, but the rest of beat is good but it was very repetitive and the main melody wasn't that interesting like after a min it doesn't really keep the listener interested. Maybe add in some switch ups, new sounds/instruments or even play around with some effects on the sounds you already had to make them sound different that way the listeners hearing something new and keeps them listening. Also there was a lot of empty space in the mix which doesn't mean its a bad thing sometimes its good coz it leaves space for vocals but I think you could of added in some extra percussion in the mix to spice it up or some delays/reverb to use some of the space in he mix, but as I said before the beats good has that bouncy vibe it was just repetitive.
Sounds like Drill-o-ween in Chicago haha. Srsly has somethin drill-ish to it. The gated synth is giving a nice spin on it. Just subbed to your channel!
Keep up the love for the Slump God

Here's my stuff
YouTube

Your beat broke my stove, oven, and heater! You gonna pay for that? Good stuff man, I subscribed to your channel. I'm interested to see what you'll come out with next.

Of course. Honestly, I didn't think Ski mask the slump god and A$AP Ferg would fit together. You've proved me wrong :D
If you don't mind, could you sub back to my channel? Would be cool to see how we grow our fan base together.

YouTube

Thanks for the feedback man I appreciate it & yeah Ski Mask & Ferg have collaborated with each other thats where I got the idea for this beat from and sure m gonna check out your youtube now bro.
Of course. Honestly, I didn't think Ski mask the slump god and A$AP Ferg would fit together. You've proved me wrong :D
If you don't mind, could you sub back to my channel? Would be cool to see how we grow our fan base together.

YouTube

Back