[F4F] Schoolboy Q | A$AP Rocky type beat | Switch Up

Kazebeat

I think Rick Ross would fit the best on this track. What do you guys think?
Subscribe and comment. As always, I'll return the favor.

The mixing here might need some more work here but its coo. Some nice switch ups you got bro, it variates throughout the whole thing and its dope. Another thing is that if sample doesnt loop perfectly you might wanna use timestretching on some parts of it, or you can just chop it up a lil more. Nonetheless, great work overall

Love the piano and the little variations throughout this beat. Always apprecaite people puttin in work to switch things up. I agree the mixing might need a little bit work but overall this is very dope. Left a like and a comment !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear your thoughts ! Link below :

THE ICON SERIES VOL.1 - R Kelly (prod. by Gotham)

Thanks fam. Think I could DM you to figure out what exactly I need to change in the mixing? I'll check your stuff out man

The variation across this is sick man, what have you got in the way of a master on this? I feel like the kick could blend into the whole mix a little better (probably using stuff on the master). I also think some orchestral crash transitions here and there could sound really cool sick beat though.

Here me back here when you get a chance ty :)

Nice! I like this the mixing does need a lil work the mix is a lil muddy and some instruments/sounds need some EQ but the whole idea of the beat is dope I like that you've added a lot of variation to keep listeners interested once you get the mix better this will be one fire ass beat great work bro.

Check out my channel.
YouTube

Thanks man, will work on those mids! I checked out your stuff too and dropped a sub. Thanks for commenting.

Thanks for taking your time to leave some feedback. I hit your post up and gave you some support on youtube. Have a good one bud

Back