f4f sampled boom bap

Hey

I freestyled over your beat and I like the melody and the vibe that the beat has but I would lower the volume of the flute because I found it kinda distracting for me to freestyle.

Hey

I freestyled over your beat and I like the melody and the vibe that the beat has but I would lower the volume of the flute because I found it kinda distracting for me to freestyle.

i agree about the flute other than that the track had me nodding all the way thru nice job

Very nice I like the flute it sounds very nice and is also kinda relaxing I'm not sure about the guitar that comes in later though it sounds out of the key and ruined the nice relaxing vibe of the beat. I see others saying turn the flute down personally for me I think the levels of it are calm but I don't rap or sing so when recording ver it that might be a different story.

Check out my latest.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...thug-type-beat-molly-f4f-545656/#post50088669

This is really smooth. I love the flute and the drums come through really nicely. I think this is a great beat to rap on. I definitely agree that the guitar needs to go though. Doesn't fit at all. Great track besides that.

Back