(F4F) - Sad Face (Instrumental-Song) - Prod. By Tumen (SENTIMENTAL, DEEP)

tumenbeats

hey guys

just finished this joint here. let me know what you think. Make sure to post ur link here and i'll give you a feedback aswell.

Quality stuff dude! I really like the feeling and I want to learn this - the way of getting your feeling out on a beat. Often the beats I make doesn't turn out the way I intended from the beginning.
I watched your other video 2 and snap man, put more stuff out there!

F4F - My first Dark Trap Young Thug type | F4F

Nice well mixed sample. I honestly haven't dove much into sample based beats, but would love to enter that world of production. Salute and great work on the beat. This record has great ambiance.

Bro this beat is soo dope!! Like that sample man!! The drums are really fine!! Keep the good work on bro. I have subscribed to your youtube channel would you pls return the favor!!

This is sick man, great mixing and instrumentation. Really diggin the rotating pan effect, never really heard an effect like that used so apparent in a beat but it was really working for me on this one. Beat sounds nice and full too, a lot of beats on here tend to sound very thin or like just "preset" sounds but everything here sounds solid man. Great stuff, really enjoyed this one.

Hit me back with some feed:
Sad LoFi beat set to some anime footage

Wow this is seriously dope! the vox sample is niiice I like the filtered effect on it as well also the mix is clean nothing else to say about this but very dope great work man.

Check out my beats.
YouTube

Back