[F4F] S T R A N G E R S - Chill beat [F4F]

therealcon

Wassup FP, Had some time to sit down and put this together, some feedback would be great. after drop your work and I will do the same. Bless.

to be honest, this is not good, i know you are a beginner and you will learn in time, keep it up!
my tips:
the drums are weak, you should EQ and compress them, also sidechain the kick
the sample has a lot of highs, you should add a lowpass filter
also the beat is too long imo, either make it shorter or add more variation

keep working dude and thanks for the feedback on my beat!

I like this! I like that the drums dont stand out.. It reminds me of madlib, or evven some alchemist beats.. I know what you are trying to do, most probs this was purposefuly done.. I like the weird time signature .. Keep it up! Reminds me of freddie Gibbs x Madlib album.. Rtf? Peace

No Cake Mix - OUTSS

Thank yall for the feed! With this one I did not want the drums to kick too hard. I believe the way I flipped the sample if I added hard hitting drums it just would not sound right. Still working on everything getting better everyday! I appreciate yall for listening! Bless

Nice vibe! I like the sample and the idea of this beat. It it reminds me of Roc Marciano style. I think this would sounds much better with another kick. You should try to add more punchy kick just to tight it up the drums.

Let me know what you think: PARTYNEXTDOOR Type Beat - Faded

Thanks for that input! That's dope I was going for that Roc/Madlib/Vic spencer style. Appreciate the listen! Also I'm thinkin bout adding another kick, do you think it should go over one of the drums or add in a new pattern.

can hear the creativity in your work, but things need to be fixed! Sample is nice but you gotta work on your chops and arrangements, I couldn't catch the beat. The drums are way too low man, gotta raise the volume of those. Judging by this track I can tell you're new to this because I was the same way when I first started. Listen to your favourite songs instrumentals, take some mental notes and keep grinding!

Check my track out on soundcloud, I produced it too, let me know what you think and follow!
Games (Prod by @slickislife) by Slick | Billy Slick | Free Listening on SoundCloud

The sample is great and you flipped it well.

Without even reading the other comments, I'm sure we're all saying the same thing: The drums need some work. The kick doesn't have enough presence(layer it and eq) and the snare is too weak also. Drums are the backbone of every hip-hop track...fix those and I think you got a banger.

Here's a link to my latest beat. Can you give me some feedback? Thanks

@TooSlick - Thanks for the feed! Gonna look at sum tutorials on chopping....AS for as your work, that was dope af bro real talk. The whole track as a whole. Flow, bars, energy was all on point. Your voice blended nicely over the beat. I like the drum choice you had. I really got no criticism on this one, great work! keep it up Bless.

@SPDY feed returned on your thread.

Thank yall for the looks like I will be going back to this one and fixing the chops and turning the drums up.

Back