[F4F] Russ | Drake type beat - Pressure [SUB4SUB]

Kazebeat

Help me out on this one guys - this is the first beat where I used a mic to record my own guitar riffs/chords/voice. My guitar was also out of tune a bit when I recorded and rendered the track so that probably made it a but muddy. How can I improve this one? Also, what you do you all think of the 808's?

Feedback guaranteed as always

You're right about that. I took away the filter I had on it and it fits much better now. Thanks for commenting man

thanks for the feedback on my thread

just liked and commented on your vid [im already subscribed haha]

your beat tag is fire and u did a real good job with the beat switch ups man .. keep goin hard!!

Everything is good with the exception of the snare seeming to be panned hard left...You killed that breakdown though!!!

The like the idea behind this. I think mix wise you could pull back some of those supporting guitar licks and have the main line at the forefront. The drums aren't providing enough punch for me as I'm listening. I feel like if you get the drum levels right with the right punch this would be super hard lol.

Man, I need some new monitor speakers lol. I really only noticed that after reading this comment and putting on some headphones. Didn't realize how that affected the beat...thank you! Easy fix

Thank you for the input, I agree. This beat was before I knew what sidechaining was in FL :4theloveofgod:I can definitely work on that punch. I'll check your sounds out!

Looks like I have some leveling and mixing homework to do lol. Thank you for your input man, I'll check your thread out.

That's quit the compliment...the switch ups is exactly what I wanted to focus on I'm so happy to hear you liked it! Adding fuel to my motivation. I'll check you out homie, Thanks

Back