F4F - The Ruling Class - F4F

I see where you're trying to go on this yo! I dig the creativity behind this beat. It reminds me of some classic kanye type vibes. My only thing would be to keep growing in your production. You're on a great track, Forreal. I hear the creativity in this and I know it can be discouraging when you feel like no one gets it. Keep growing bro in your craft. You got a dope sound! I know its not really feedback but this is what I felt like saying when I heard your song. Hopefully this helps lol. Heres my beat for feed: Be Encouraged (F4F)

Very cool , original sounds and fat bass. I like that your not trying to copy every other beat that's out there

I see where you're trying to go on this yo! I dig the creativity behind this beat. It reminds me of some classic kanye type vibes. My only thing would be to keep growing in your production. You're on a great track, Forreal. I hear the creativity in this and I know it can be discouraging when you feel like no one gets it. Keep growing bro in your craft. You got a dope sound! I know its not really feedback but this is what I felt like saying when I heard your song. Hopefully this helps lol. Heres my beat for feed: Be Encouraged (F4F)

I appreciate it. I am doing some things a little different and I know that everyone will totally like it.

I like it, but you gotta work on the mix. One that sticks out is mixing that snare better (maybe cut off the highs) or using a more complimentary snare.

Return Feedback HERE

This is very unique and dope. I love how the bass progresses. Cool melody, only thing is that snare man.. It's too loud and up front. Adjust that and it's top notch.

interesting mash up of sounds and keys. with the down pitched vocals it works weirdly. i like when the bit with less going on came on and then it was more rapid with the drums. Good stuff man its very experimental. I like it. Keep it up!

Back