[F4F] Relaxing Melodic Beat [F4F]

Nice beat how I feel from the overall vibe its very chilled but for me I get the sad emotional vibe I can picture someone breaking up with their partners just sitting at the window looking outside thinking about all the good times they had with their partner before the break up, lol well thats what I get the sound selection gives the beat the sad emotional vibe. But I do think the rain sample is a lil too loud I know its the main element of the beat but I think if it was turned down a lil and pushed to the back of the mix it would allow the drums to shine more.

I feel you, I completely agree.. I used it as my meditation for making the beat so it stuck in my mind to be more or less focused on the rain being a constant yeah it would help brighten the drums I might fix it up now.
Also I love the vibes that you felt towards it bro I'm happy that it could make you feel some sort of way

i really dig the vibes on this! great sound selection as well. the percussion and synths could use a bit more mixing and leveling, the soundcloud waveform makes that pretty evident, but overall really nice work, i feel those rainy day vibes.

I see some potential here for this track, but I'd love to see a few more elements added. I do enjoy the way that it builds up eventually (as most songs should), so you've definitely got the theory down in terms of making music that's intriguing. The rain was a bit distracting for me, I feel, especially with the sparse production for the majority of the track. Again, I think that might not be the case if there was a little more density to the music.

Overall though I'm feeling it--but I definitely want to see where you can take it if you just sit down with it.

So chill and relaxing man, the snare could be higher volume, also the bass, the kick is perfect, could add more piano notes at higher pitch, overall great!

Back