[F4F] Reconstructed beat after your feedback! Ab-soul x ASAP Rocky type beat

Kazebeat

Big shout out to those who gave some good pointers on the beat I posted in my last thread. Here's a link to the YouTube video edited with your advice in mind. Hope it turned out better!
YouTube

Drop your links and I'll be happy to return the favor.

Cheers

Dope drums, love the drums. Love the change up with the drums at 3:48 and the outro is nice too.

That 808 with the kicks hits really hard in a good way. The mix might need a little more in the middle since it is so bottom heavy with the 808 and kick, maybe add some element that can compliment the guitarr in the middle or top.

Other than that is sounds really good, ready for someone to rap on.

Would apprichiate if you could leave feedback on my beat

F4F - Smooth J Dilla Type Beat

Sabelo and HailCaesar - thanks for the points about the mid range, easy fix there for sure. Always something to learn and improve and I appreciate what you all have to say!

Feedback returned btw

Thanks for the feedback on my track, I really dig this beat man I could hear rocky on this it would be so hard
Did you sample anything for this are all of the melodies etc your own? coz it sounds dope, so unique

Thanks for the feedback on my track, I really dig this beat man I could hear rocky on this it would be so hard
Did you sample anything for this are all of the melodies etc your own? coz it sounds dope, so unique
No samples used. Glad you enjoyed it man & thanks for the kind words

Back