F4F* Rate my Drake type track "I Need You" *F4F

ChaChaBeats

Producer/Rapper
Wussup ya'll! Been a minute but I'm back with a new track. Let me know what you guys think of the:

1. Beat
2. Lyrics/flow
3. Mix and Master
4. Over

Will give feedback 4 feedback. Thank you! :victory:

i like the beat, the vibe is very chill and complements the vocals very well. flow is good, current with the times, but not too cliche. mix is very good, every sound has its place, no mud as far as i can tell haha but i dont have the best studio set up
good work

I like the beat. The chords create a catchy little groove and the drums cut through well. Overall, the vocals are actually really good and work really well with the beat. The rap verses are good and I really like your voice during that section. I think the rapping is slightly better than the singing chorus. The singing part might sound slight corny or something. Overall great song though.

This is cool. Mix sounds good to me. Rapping is good and flows are good, but personally I think the flow changes up in little ways too often to catch a vibe with this type of beat. The sounds used on the beat are my favorite part, though I feel like I've heard that chord progression 100 times before (not necessarily a bad thing). I used to frequent FP awhile ago and remember you from back then so it's good to see you still making music and I can tell you've improved across the board. Keep it up. Return feed here: H.E.R./Drake/SZA type beat - F4F

Yo I loved the intro and all the little sounds you add man but the vocals need more of a effect on them and I feel like the drop wasn't that punchy. The bass is too overpowered that the kick can't break through. That snare is too generic and I don't feel like it does the beat justice.

Overall I like the sound of the song! keep up the good work!

- DROG Music

This is cool. Mix sounds good to me. Rapping is good and flows are good, but personally I think the flow changes up in little ways too often to catch a vibe with this type of beat. The sounds used on the beat are my favorite part, though I feel like I've heard that chord progression 100 times before (not necessarily a bad thing). I used to frequent FP awhile ago and remember you from back then so it's good to see you still making music and I can tell you've improved across the board. Keep it up. Return feed here: H.E.R./Drake/SZA type beat - F4F

Good looking out my guy. I haven't posted on here probably in a year. Appreciate the feedback man.

Yo I loved the intro and all the little sounds you add man but the vocals need more of a effect on them and I feel like the drop wasn't that punchy. The bass is too overpowered that the kick can't break through. That snare is too generic and I don't feel like it does the beat justice.

Overall I like the sound of the song! keep up the good work!

- DROG Music

When you say the vocals need more effects, do you mean more reverb?

And what do you mean "the drop"? Do you mean when the bass line kicks in? Thanks.

Back