(F4F) Rap, Pop Piano Instrumental | "Never Forgotten"

Hey folks, I had to create a new account on here due to email difficulties... but here's a new beat. I know it's more of a pop beat, but I'd love to hear someone rap over the verses and have a Skylar Grey or someone sing for the chorus. Let me know what you think. Drop links below and I'll leave legit feedback (none of that "it's good" bs). Thanks fam.

the strings sound nice and euphoric. the chords are alright for pop althoguh i personally find them a bit too obvious for myself. i like the drums and that weird robotic voice that comes in. the synth lead is good also, but i dont think this beat is good for a rapper moreso a singer all the way through. Keep at it man. Rtf? Peace In a Bubble - Outss fT. Oli Barton and The Movement

this is more than a genre, this is music ! , a great beat in my opinion
feel free to check my recent beat and leave any comment on it

Last edited:
Overall I am not a big fan of this kind of beats, but I think you did a great job, love the snares. Definetely sound like something playable on the radio! Keep up the good work and also you can check and download if you like my latest beat!

Nice one here. It definitely fits a Skylar Grey and a pop rapper. Even a Wiz Khalifa could go on this track.
I like the strings in particular and the robot voice. Everything sounds right in the mix in terms of volume levels.

It's a good pop track. Great production. I wish I could criticise but for what it is there's nothing to really criticise, get someone on the track.

Last edited:
Yo this is real nice man sounds like soething that could be in a commercial score! You should consider shopping to people that handle that. Anyways dropped a like and a comment g! I appreciate your feed.

Back