[F4F] Rae Sremmurd Type Beat [F4F]

Sounds really clean and polished but at some point i felt like the snare/clap gets drowned in the mix, not really a big deal tho. Other than that overall its flames yo

Thanks for the feedback & hmm ill check it out again and listen to the clap.
Sounds really clean and polished but at some point i felt like the snare/clap gets drowned in the mix, not really a big deal tho. Other than that overall its flames yo

I liked your drum work man. the Synth instruments sound kinda little thin. I would Fatten them up or maybe use different sounds.

Dope beat Overall !!

not my kind of thing but i dig the hunger u have. The production from a objective is pretty good. The mix is working alright and i like the synths used. Just think maybe a bit reptitive and im just not a fan of the sound. Keep it up tho bro! Peace

Thanks for the feedback ill try layering next time.
I liked your drum work man. the Synth instruments sound kinda little thin. I would Fatten them up or maybe use different sounds.

Dope beat Overall !!

I appreciate the feedback and I know what you mean and yeah its one of them quick hype beats not to much variation in those.
not my kind of thing but i dig the hunger u have. The production from a objective is pretty good. The mix is working alright and i like the synths used. Just think maybe a bit reptitive and im just not a fan of the sound. Keep it up tho bro! Peace

this was clean! it definitely sounds Rae type that's for sure. i liked that bit at 1:29 as well, sounds dope. well mixed too, keep it up man.

I agree. It's when that saw synth kicks in. Where ever your snare hits the hardest, then EQ that part out of your saw synth.

Overall great production. I'll admit, it's not my style or something i enjoy, but I know and appreciate good music and great production. You did great bro. Great sound design to also.

Return Feedback HERE

Thanks for the feedback.
this was clean! it definitely sounds Rae type that's for sure. i liked that bit at 1:29 as well, sounds dope. well mixed too, keep it up man.

Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it much appreciated.
sick beat had me noddin all the way thru gonna it a 2nd listen to in a minute

Highly appreciate this feedback thank you man and yeah ill use the advice you gave me in my next production thanks I also left you feedback.
I agree. It's when that saw synth kicks in. Where ever your snare hits the hardest, then EQ that part out of your saw synth.

Overall great production. I'll admit, it's not my style or something i enjoy, but I know and appreciate good music and great production. You did great bro. Great sound design to also.

Return Feedback HERE

Not bad at all Bruh, not really my taste but I definitely can hear this beat on that first Rae sremmurd album, keep grinding

Melody goes hard, really carries the energy of the beat well. could use a little variation towards the middle but other than that this beat goes hard.

Tanks for checking my beat out and yeah thats what I was thinking when i made the beat Rae Sremmurd on their first album.
Not bad at all Bruh, not really my taste but I definitely can hear this beat on that first Rae sremmurd album, keep grinding

Thanks man I appreciate the feedback.
Clean mix! Dope stuff brotha, love the bassline and great choice of synths.

Keep rockin it man. 1 <3

Thanks man I wanted this to be one of them quick hype beats so thats why theres not that much variation you wouldn't really notice if there was vox over the beat but thanks again man.
Melody goes hard, really carries the energy of the beat well. could use a little variation towards the middle but other than that this beat goes hard.

Thanks man & I left you some feedback.
Dope one bro. The bass is really dope, I like the preset and I like the notes. It's very catchy. The mixing is perfect, nothing bad to say about this part. You killed that bro, very good work :D

Check my beat:
Guitar Hip Hop Beat - Feedback for feedback - F.4.F 100%

Back