[F4F] Prayers Dark Choir Kevin Gates x Yo Gotti Type Beat.

HailCaesar

Let me know what you guys think of this beat, constructive feedback please also leave me links to your latest work so I can return the feedback.

YouTube

The synths and the bells are on point, the lead is fire too really all the melodic elements sounds very good here. I just feel like the drums sound a bit dry, that clap for example could use some reverb and the kick/808 could be mixed a little more. Ohter then that fantastic work bro crazy vibe.

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think I'd be highly interested in hearing your thoughts. Link below.

Gotham Beats x PRKR Project Soon - First 2 Singles OUT NOW

fan of the bells bro, a good work on the hats as well. Would of used a different clap if it was me and had more of a break down somewhere but overall i like it.

any feedback would be appreciated [F4F] Spidi - Clouds X Generic Metro Boomin Flute Type Beat
Thanks for the feedback appreciate it yeah after I listened back to it I wasn't really feeling the clap myself so I'm gonna have to change that, I've left you feedback on your track.

The synths and the bells are on point, the lead is fire too really all the melodic elements sounds very good here. I just feel like the drums sound a bit dry, that clap for example could use some reverb and the kick/808 could be mixed a little more. Ohter then that fantastic work bro crazy vibe.

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think I'd be highly interested in hearing your thoughts. Link below.

Gotham Beats x PRKR Project Soon - First 2 Singles OUT NOW
Thanks for the feedback appreciate the support yeah after listening back I wasn't feeling the clap myself I'm gonna go bk and change that, but what was it about the drums why you thought they sounded a bit dry. Gonna return feedback on your track now .

The arrangement and the sound selection are good. I think the kick could punch harder. Maybe add some more low end to it (not to interfere with the bass though). Overall, it's good.

I'll appreciate feedback on my thread: Tripp Rap

Back