[F4F] Post Malone x Russ x QUIÑ x Tinashe Type Beat "DREAMER"

HailCaesar

Let me know what you guys think and if your feeling the beat, constructive feedback is welcomed and leave me links to your work so I can return the feedback.

YouTube

love the bass on this a ton. the phasing vocals are super cool; it has such a nice cloud vibe to it. everything bounces off each other well. nice beat

Good shit man you really did work on this beat. I can definetly imagine Russ flowing over top of this you got his vibe down. The main melody is really good as well

Nice beat bro i like the vibes good choice on the marketing of it i can really here tinashe on it. keep it up!

The mix on this one is very very solid bro. I like everything is balanced and playing along each other. That vocal sample is soothing but also fire! Keep up this great work bro!

It's got a dreamy vibe to it. I think you should focus on mixing your percs a bit better but keep putting in the work and the results will come! I just dropped a new isntrumental, check it out when you get the chance! Drop a like or comment if you would.

- Lucciago

Back