[F4F] Post Malone x Lil Xan Type Beat - Away

Really dig the laid back and wavy vibe! Shit is nice bro. I just dropped a new instrumental today. Check it out and leave a like or comment if you dig it.

- Lucciago

thanks for leaving a feedback earlier...what's the progression? kinda dope man..i could hear post malone already lol... clean and lit man! keep hustling!

love the main ambient sound works really well, the other synth is nice aswell. As always your drums bang good job man!

This is super wavy! I like the chilled vibe & how the beat makes you feel like your on trip nothing else to say this is a seriously dope beat great work.

nice sample if its not a sample good job on making it sound like one. I feel you could have picked a better snare drum other than that no complaints.

This is nice real smooth like how you kept it interesting and the choice of slightly delayed kicks is a nice touch. Kept it up!

Ill start by saying I’m not heavy into trap music. I fuck with some of it, but my critique probably won’t hold as much weight as someone who fucks with nothing but this kind of stuff.
For what it is, I think you’re going in the right direction. A lot of the trap stuff is pretty simple melodically and this is right on par with that. The melody is smoothe, it’s simple and while I can’t give you an accurate critique on the mix aspect on these speakers, it sounds like everything is in place. Nothing stands out too much one way or another.
I will say it’s missing something, but that could just be me. I would maybe add in a break towards the end or throw in another instrument, slowed down voice sample, or effect? Something to keep us a little more engaged.
In my opinion, a lot of the stuff on this message board may be good enough to stand up to a lot of commercial stuff these days. It may need to be tweaked here and there, but the only difference is that so and so got lucky and Kodak Black found their shit on YouTube. With the right persons verse on your beat you’d be good.
For 99.9% of aspiring producers that won’t ever happen though. Oh well. Sorry, this was probably the wrong place to go off track.
Keep up the good work bro.

Back