F4F Playboi, lil yachty, Mexikodro Type Beat !

Will T Beats

Last edited:
Not bad for just beginning your production career. It's a bit basic. The main melody gets a bit bland. The drums okay. Nothing special but not bad. The track needs more bounce. Keep working.

Nice melodies! The snare could be louder. The chord progression gets a little boring over time but that's ok I guess. I like the hihat pattern it compliments the main melodies. Overall it's good.
Btw, I like the visuals, how did you make those raindrops?

dude the beat is dope! as someone else mentioned, snare could be louder. the synth is simple and basic - yes - but most hits are simple. so nothing wrong with this. maybe add some more drops to make it more interesting. drums are good, wouldnt change anything with the drums.

The snare imo sounds ok, the melody is basic and repeating it self, the 808 could hit harder, maybe try compressing it, I really like the snare patterns.

I liked it. The only thing is instead of always having the kick and 808 play at the same time, you could have a section where just the kick is hitting and then the 808 comes back in. What sounds did you use? I liked the chords.

Back