[F4F] Playboi Carti x Yung Bans x Famous Dex Type Beat (Melodic) [F4F]

HailCaesar

Let me know what you guys think of the overall production and mixing of this beat and leave me links to your work so I can return feedback.

YouTube

The melody has a lot of bounce to it for sure. Really gets you moving which means you know a rapper would love to go over this. Pretty clean mix as well. The only thing I say is that maybe bring a more interesting drum pattern. All of the drums sound good as far as sound, maybe just a bit bland as far as the rhythms.

Production is pretty good. Love the distribution of the fx. Kinda reminds me of something that KE might make. :D Good stuff tho!

I like how spacey it sounds. Someone rapping over the top over it and countering the strong melody would sound sick. Good use of FX too.

Thanks for the feedback and Ill try experimenting with drum patterns next time.
The melody has a lot of bounce to it for sure. Really gets you moving which means you know a rapper would love to go over this. Pretty clean mix as well. The only thing I say is that maybe bring a more interesting drum pattern. All of the drums sound good as far as sound, maybe just a bit bland as far as the rhythms.

Thanks for the feedback.
Production is pretty good. Love the distribution of the fx. Kinda reminds me of something that KE might make. :D Good stuff tho!

Thanks a lot.
I like how spacey it sounds. Someone rapping over the top over it and countering the strong melody would sound sick. Good use of FX too.

i really like the drums, mix pretty clean I find it kinda repetitive but I'm pretty sure if someone raps over the beat it's not gonna be repetitive anymore

appreciate your feedback:=)
Hip hip beat

Thanks for the feedback I left you some.
i really like the drums, mix pretty clean I find it kinda repetitive but I'm pretty sure if someone raps over the beat it's not gonna be repetitive anymore

appreciate your feedback:=)
Hip hip beat

Thanks.
shits smooth af mix sounds clean

Thanks I returned the feedback on ya vid.
I Fuck with it bro, clean sound! very dope beat!

check me out YouTube

So tight man. You nailed the vibe. I really dig a the spread of FX Your using. Definitely ready for someone to spit over. My only comment would be I felt like the mix was a little flat as far as energy. This could come from your limiting during the master or maybe some compression you used on your master buss. Either way I think I would tone it down a little so you get a little more energy and bounce.

Thank you.
very clean mixed beat. Melodies are on point. Its cool!!

Thanks for the feedback hmm I never thought the beat lacked energy was it the whole beat or the low, mid or high range that lacked energy ? but ill keep what you said in mind and be more subtle.
So tight man. You nailed the vibe. I really dig a the spread of FX Your using. Definitely ready for someone to spit over. My only comment would be I felt like the mix was a little flat as far as energy. This could come from your limiting during the master or maybe some compression you used on your master buss. Either way I think I would tone it down a little so you get a little more energy and bounce.

Thanks and I left you some feedback.
not bad.. keep it up.. mixing sounds clean on my headphones but anyway come check this new track i produced https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-drop-links-feed-4-feed-546010/#post50090038

Very clean drummixing, good job. I like this minimalistic instrumental. Its a round product, thumps up

Thanks a lot I returned the feedback.
I'm not really into this type of beat,but you did a great job with the mix, it all blends well, and the 808 is on point.
Tell me what you think about my last beat when you can :cheers:
Russ Type Beat F4F

Thanks man yeah trying to keep my beats simple nowadays.
Very clean drummixing, good job. I like this minimalistic instrumental. Its a round product, thumps up

Back