[F4F] Playboi Carti x Yung Bans x Famous Dex Type Beat (Melodic) [F4F]

I really liked your sound selection for the melody, they go really well together. There is nothing wrong with the mix from what I could hear even though I would have panned the hihats a little bit more to the right instead of almost all the way to the left. But other than that everything is fine, dope beat bro!

Thanks a lot for the feedback man.
I really liked your sound selection for the melody, they go really well together. There is nothing wrong with the mix from what I could hear even though I would have panned the hihats a little bit more to the right instead of almost all the way to the left. But other than that everything is fine, dope beat bro!

I give this beat a 3/5

Bells sound clear. However, you could do something that could sound a little more catchy with them. If the beat is going to be repetitive make sure its catchy. If you don't want to change the bells you could add something else to the beat.

Thanks for the feedback and yeah the tag is just for them broke artist that like stealing beats. I just finished listening to your beat I like the ambient sound selection and the use of the chopped and screwed sample also the drums are nice but I think the background melody could use more energy and the pad noise could be turned down a lil it doe over power some of the other sounds.
very clean, could see someone flowing fresh over this. only thing that bothers me is the tag but i dont blame u for it with all the theifs out there.

Personality by macioe | Free Listening on SoundCloud thoughts on my latest track would be appreciated :)

Thanks for the feedback I get what your saying about keeping it creative throughout ill keep that in mind but majority of modern rap/trap beats a repetitive until a artist jumps on it.
I give this beat a 3/5

Bells sound clear. However, you could do something that could sound a little more catchy with them. If the beat is going to be repetitive make sure its catchy. If you don't want to change the bells you could add something else to the beat.

Back