[F4F] Playboi Carti x Famous Dex x Yung Bans x StoopidXool Type Beat (UPDATED) [F4F]

HailCaesar

Hi guys I noticed the my kick drums was very weak and lacking in the mix so I went back and edited it hopefully it sounds a lot better and fits the beat more let me know what you think of this beat and leave me links yo your tracks so I can return the feedback.

YouTube

Love the synths, perfect hi hat rolls. Everything bangs properly here, I didn't see the first version you had. I have a new Playboi Carti type here as well.

that kick is smacking now, really nice work on the percussion and synths!
Thanks again for the feedback yeah I had to tweak the kick I did't notice till after that it wasn't hitting as hard as it could be.

Thanks for the feedback everything is the same as the previous I just tweaked the kick because it wasn't hitting hard like a trap kick it was more of a thumpy House style kick I also left ya feedback..
Love the synths, perfect hi hat rolls. Everything bangs properly here, I didn't see the first version you had. I have a new Playboi Carti type here as well.

Last edited:
hey thanks for checking out my track. NICE. Could defs see any of those guys killing this. The happy sounding plucks are on point. Hard to find much wrong with it. Really nice work.

Yeah the kick is smacking. Nice separation from the kick to the melody and nice panning too to stop things from clashing. I'd say that counter melody(think it's an edited vox choir sound) that pans left and right could be upped a tad when it comes in. Hi hats sound cool. I like the choir vocals that come at the end and nice tape stop at the end too.

Nice beat though. Cool stuff.

Here's mine if you have time.

(F4F) Synths by Mango : Neptunes/Mango type beat

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback and yeah I might go back and edit the vox and give it a lil boost.
Yeah the kick is smacking. Nice separation from the kick to the melody and nice panning too to stop things from clashing. I'd say that counter melody(think it's an edited vox choir sound) that pans left and right could be upped a tad when it comes in. Hi hats sound cool. I like the choir vocals that come at the end and nice tape stop at the end too.

Nice beat though. Cool stuff.

Here's mine if you have time.

(F4F) Synths by Mango : Neptunes/Mango type beat

nice beat bro i think that kick is way too bassy and is clashing with your subb some eq will fix that or just a different sample keep up!
check my channel to! 4f4 YouTube

Thanks for the feedback I don't think its the kick its that the kick & bass hit at the same time but because the kick is so loud thats probs why and I checked out the "I can fly" track on ya channel very nice soulful sounding modern boom bap sound I really liked that beat I do think the 808 could use some fine tuning on certain notes when it hits but it wasn't a big issue.
nice beat bro i think that kick is way too bassy and is clashing with your subb some eq will fix that or just a different sample keep up!
check my channel to! 4f4 YouTube

Idk how the drums sounded originally but in this version they bang and fit perfectly in the mix. Personally I could've added a chant but that's not a real big deal. The beat is on point to me and I can't find much to criticize, good job man!

I really like what you did with the synths and bells. great work. The percussion sounds great as does the Kick & 808 (That kick THUMP now). Idk about Dex but i can def see Uzi and Carti on this. My one real critique is i personally think you should adjust how your acoustic percussion sits in the mix as it falls behind your hats and kick. Great work!!

return feed here:

(F4F) Competition Beats (F4F)

Thanks for the feedback ill be sure to keep this in mind about the percussion and yeah this kinda has a Famous Dex Japan vibe.
I really like what you did with the synths and bells. great work. The percussion sounds great as does the Kick & 808 (That kick THUMP now). Idk about Dex but i can def see Uzi and Carti on this. My one real critique is i personally think you should adjust how your acoustic percussion sits in the mix as it falls behind your hats and kick. Great work!!

return feed here:

(F4F) Competition Beats (F4F)

Back