[F4F] Playboi Carti x Famous Dex x ICYTWAT x StoopidXool x Yung Bans Type Beat [F4F]

HailCaesar

Looking for honest feedback on the production and mixing of this beat recently I've been working on my mixing I just thought my mixes could be a lot better, let me know what you think also if you guys have any great tips to get really hard hitting drums please do let me know and any other mixing tips in general thank and leave me links to your tracks so I can return feedback.

YouTube

Last edited:
Thanks for feed back on my track. Definitely got the right vibe. Something about the kick is a little off to me tho. like its too high or something. Tip for drums if you're not using it already: A free distortion plugin called Camel Crusher. If u use it right it can defs get hard hitting drums.

i really like the simple square melodies in this beat! the only think that sounds a bit off is the kick, it sounds kinda like an edm kick rather than a hip hop 808. it doesnt take away too much from the track but its something to consider. really nice job overall bro!

i really like the simple square melodies in this beat! the only think that sounds a bit off is the kick, it sounds kinda like an edm kick rather than a hip hop 808. it doesnt take away too much from the track but its something to consider. really nice job overall bro!

i agree but i say just mix that kick with another one or 2 or even 3 and see how it sound but overall this track is groovy and had me noddin the head great job

Back