*F4F* Pierre Bourne x Zaytoven type beat

thanks man, like what you got going on man followed back and liked. Defintely got a good flow and voice for this shit.

cheers man, yeah i agree i think i could done with mixing the piano a bit better in hindsight. Returned feedback

Nice up beat tune bro. I would work on the mix and mastering a bit more. I would love to hear the bass bang a just bit more and for the piano to mix a bit cleaner with the paid. Never theless still a great track!

I really fuck with the melodies bro good work on this shit. I just dropped a new instrumental myself. Check it out, give it a like or comment if you fuck with it.

- Lucciago

Last edited:
Super dope I like the bounce of the beat and the sounds used & drum pattern are A1 I can hear Yachty on it great work.

I’ll second the yachty on this post. It’s short and I think we all agree the piano could fall back a bit, but other than that it’s kinda dope.
It definitely has that happy, upbeat thing going for it. It’s a little short for a full track but that can easily be fixed. I would throw in some variation and a little breakdown maybe.
The direction you’re going in seems to be what you’re shooting for. Good work on that. Keep it up homie.

Gude,

the melodies are dope imho, but the whole beats sounds kinda unfinished / unmixed, esp. the drums. Try to add a little bit of reverb to give the beat some room and space. Otherwise I see it as a nice blueprint for a good beat. Keep pushing!

you got the music theory down. i like the drums a lot, just make the percussion elements a little lower. The melody's happy sounding, i feel like pierre reverses a lot of his stuff, but u got the zay sorta feel.

Thanks man, I sat on this one for a while as I just couldn't figure out the right percussion sounds but none of them are stock could just probably be mixed better is all.

Back