F4F Piano Feel Good / Wonder Vibes Experimental Soundtrack F4F

DAHTrump

DAH Trump

Let me know your thoughts!

Drop feedback via SoundCloud for brownie points!

Drop your links so I can respond to your work too

Dope. Im really digging the instrument choices. If you don't mind me asking are they sampled or is this a vst? Mix sounds really clean and professional. Overall good job.

dude that pitch bending on the piano is fucking sick hahaha, adds a whole new dimension to it all. it sounds like thsi could be like an intro song to a horror movie of some sort. great sounds, i like the orchestral shit man keep it up

I like it, reminds me of some old movie or something :) I think all the different sounds worked well with each other!

Good job :)

/Orefusbeats

Haha, this is crazy. I love the piano, the bend might be a little extreme but that helps it stand out! The orchestra bit was by far the best part imo. What plugin is that? It's super lush sounding and really popped out of the speaker. Mixing was on point obviously, can't wait to hear what it's going to drop into. I'm assuming this will be the intro to an album or track. If that's the case, it definitely grabs your attention.

Here's a link if you want to return the feed, thanks!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...casual-hieroglyphics-f4f-531752/#post50032171

Damn, I'm really enjoying this a lot. This puts me in a really good mood. Love the vintage feeling it gives off. Wow, really nice job here!

Let me know your thoughts!

Drop feedback via SoundCloud for brownie points!

Drop your links so I can respond to your work too

Amazing, nice change of pace from all the trap/boom bap I listen to here. If you didn't sample anything here (especially that violin) then this is genius, a perfect intro to an album, even good enough for a movie scene lol. You should consider doing a film score

Check out my latest track:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/f4f-ballin-ayem-banger-531944/

Back