F4F Original song. Want feedback pls

nice job on this track! im liking the upbeat old school sounding beat. my only suggestion is mixing the vocals a little better, maybe try turning up the volume or just spitting it louder into the mic works too. not bad, keep it up!

Hey bro,

Your voice is too low compared to the beat. Also the microphone you're using is probably not the best, so I'll suggest some more EQ and Reverb on your voice. Beat's great. A real hip-hop beat, so just keep working bro :)

Yes, I would also suggest to work on your voice, try to make it more dimentional. Other than that, I really like the vibe man!!! Great job!

Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it. I've been just writing to a couple of instrumentals of others that I have had on deck for a while so i am using those to get my mixes better. Once I get there then I'll be dropping my tape which will be all beats that I made and mix it myself too and hopefully by then my mixes will be sufficient enough for it to sound good enough to blast in a car. So I really appreciate all the feedback. Ill be dropping a couple more tracks before I drop my tape before the end of the month so you guys are really helping thanks.

Interesting beat choice. I agree that the mic is too low - should be up in the mix. Maybe double track your vocals for more oomph. Not bad.

Feedback on this pleasehttps://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/only-one-f4f-548987/

Back