[F4F] Nightmare - Travis Scott x Denzel Curry (Dark) Type Beat [F4F]

This is nice man, the main synth sounds really good with the detuned type of vibe. I didn't love the bass that came in at :49 but I'm also on headphones right now so I'm probably missing out on some of the lower end of it. The notes were fine but it seemed a to have a little too much of a top end (once again, maybe just a function of the headphones). The arrangement was nice though, I was really feeling a lot of the details in the layers as they came in and out. Overall, it's good stuff!

Thank you.
Sorry for the late feedback, this website didn't send me notification you left me some feedback.

Agree with everyone else here: You killed that melody. Those keys sound dark and trippy and the same time. And that 808 hits hard and is mixed perfectly. Good job on this bruh!

Thanks for the feedback & the 808 is on a higher octave thats why the low end isn't as boomy but also headphones don't pick up much sub frequencies.
This is nice man, the main synth sounds really good with the detuned type of vibe. I didn't love the bass that came in at :49 but I'm also on headphones right now so I'm probably missing out on some of the lower end of it. The notes were fine but it seemed a to have a little too much of a top end (once again, maybe just a function of the headphones). The arrangement was nice though, I was really feeling a lot of the details in the layers as they came in and out. Overall, it's good stuff!

Thanks I'm glad you liked the beat & the beats finished by collab do you mean you wanna jump on it as a artist or producer ?

Thanks.

Thanks and yeah get the drums knocking and add bounce to them and you'll be on a roll. Ive been making beats for 3 years now well basically 1 because the first two years I wasn't taking it serious it was just for fun and I was also kinda learning still learning now but taking it serious.

Producer.

Thanks for taking interest but the beat sounds complete I could add more low end to the bass but the beat sounds finished to me I don't really wanna be adding more to it.
Producer.

Thank you.
this is dope ngl

Thanks for the feedback I left you some feedback real nice production and dope artist btw & yeah i'm looking todo collabs in the future atm i'm working on building my name for myself and getting a decent amount of beats out there atm I only have a few I deleted a lot of my old work and started fresh.
yoyoyo this fuego bro love the creepy vybe. Drums are knockin nice. That 808 melody is dope too. A ton of space, not mad at anything you've done with this to be honest fam. Keep up the good work is pretty much all I have to say. I wouldn't mind collabing one day if your with it. Return the feed when you can: https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../new-ep-i-see-lowwki-f4f-548391/#post50098674

Back