[F4F] NIGHT SKY - Travis Scott x Quavo x The Weeknd Type Beat [F4F]

Definitely gives off a vibe of flying in the sky. I really like the bass line in this. I could do without the bird noises, but besides that this is pretty cool. Drums go pretty hard in the mix and the melody is pretty catchy.

Here is my beat. [F4F] A Heroes Death [F4F]

Thanks for the feedback man the bird noise is something I add to most of my beats usually its more quiet so you could on hear it if your really paying attention but I wanted to make it a main element in this beat.
Definitely gives off a vibe of flying in the sky. I really like the bass line in this. I could do without the bird noises, but besides that this is pretty cool. Drums go pretty hard in the mix and the melody is pretty catchy.

Here is my beat. [F4F] A Heroes Death [F4F]

Good use of panning. Like the violin sound and that guitar is pretty fire. Like that vox you added in the middle of the song, very airy and when you made the song deep(think you did an EQ automation here?) around 1:20 for some variation that sounded pretty professional. Struggling to really find something to comment on wrt the mix as the all fine. The bird sound like Augustus said is a tad bit loud and could probably just have more reverb and be behind the mix some more but in all honesty its not like its out of the mix and sounded bad, it was just put more forward which was your intention anyway.

Keep the grind up man.

Last edited:
Thanks for the very in depth feedback I appreciate it, it also highlights what I did well on thanks and yeah with the bird sound ill go back to doing what I normally do have it in the background faintly.
Good use of panning. Like the violin sound and that guitar is pretty fire. Like that vox you added in the middle of the song, very airy and when you made the song deep(think you did an EQ automation here?) around 1:20 for some variation that sounded pretty professional. Struggling to really find something to comment on wrt the mix as the all fine. The bird sound like Augustus said is a tad bit loud and could probably just have more reverb and be behind the mix some more but in all honesty its not like its out of the mix and sounded bad, it was just put more forward which was your intention anyway.

Keep the grind up man.

First thing I noticed was that the snare seemed quiet and uninteresting relative to the lead and the pad. I would personally throw some reverb on that bad boy and crank up the volume. The hi hats and the bass seem good. I love the bird sample. Overall, it's a fairly simple beat that works really well. The vibe and the melodies are fantastic. Just be careful mixing because although I know the bass and kick are super important in this style of music, I think if you mixed it a little bit better, you wouldn't be drowning out the main melodies as much.

But this is a fire beat; I love it. Main thing for me is just turn up the snare. If you could leave feedback here, I'd appreciate it:
(F4F) Rap, Pop Piano Instrumental | "Never Forgotten"

Nice track. This sounds clean and reallly ambient. The mix is cool and I like the way you arranged the melodies.

Thanks for the feedback & I didn't add a snare on this beat but I think you mean the clap I used and yeah I did add a small amount of reverb to all the drums but maybe the clap needed more also i hear what you mean about the low end it sounds like its only drowning out the string melody a lil.
First thing I noticed was that the snare seemed quiet and uninteresting relative to the lead and the pad. I would personally throw some reverb on that bad boy and crank up the volume. The hi hats and the bass seem good. I love the bird sample. Overall, it's a fairly simple beat that works really well. The vibe and the melodies are fantastic. Just be careful mixing because although I know the bass and kick are super important in this style of music, I think if you mixed it a little bit better, you wouldn't be drowning out the main melodies as much.

But this is a fire beat; I love it. Main thing for me is just turn up the snare. If you could leave feedback here, I'd appreciate it:

Also I left feedback on your beat very nice btw.

Yeah Ceaxser, i've been listening to your new tracks when they come out, you really nail Trap like you own it, GJ!

sounds professional. i think it is ready for voice/rap! even your alias in the song is well done! Keep it up.

Thanks a lot man that means a lot I appreciate the comment.
Yeah Ceaxser, i've been listening to your new tracks when they come out, you really nail Trap like you own it, GJ!

Thank you brush Im glad you enjoyed just need to find a artist or artists now.
sounds professional. i think it is ready for voice/rap! even your alias in the song is well done! Keep it up.

I agree with you simplicity works best when creating beats. The end goal is to have an artist record to them and so you have to look at it as kind of a collaborative project. The beat is the foundation for them to build on top off, and so by keeping it simple you allow them to have room to express themselves. You accomplished that in this beat. You gave enough to set a vibe while still leaving room for whatever the artist intends to do with it

Back