[F4F] NIGHT SKY - Travis Scott x Quavo x The Weeknd Type Beat [F4F]

Thanks a lot for the feedback man and yeah I agree with what you said and that way you create better beats that let artist flow how they want on the beat.
I agree with you simplicity works best when creating beats. The end goal is to have an artist record to them and so you have to look at it as kind of a collaborative project. The beat is the foundation for them to build on top off, and so by keeping it simple you allow them to have room to express themselves. You accomplished that in this beat. You gave enough to set a vibe while still leaving room for whatever the artist intends to do with it

The clap needs some more room, all the rest is fire...also love the vibe and I think I smell some innovation.Great work bro!

Hmm very dark and mean vibe. Good work with the different percs. You could work a bit more on your mix though. It seems like the beat gets compressed to the point where it leaves out silence at certain places (Claps). Cool melody. Nice panning. I also like the string chords, pretty neat.

- Headnod

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback I just checked out your track very nice I like the blend of genres and the drums are fire.
The clap needs some more room, all the rest is fire...also love the vibe and I think I smell some innovation.Great work bro!

Thanks for the feedback it seems like the clap is the problem I'm gonna have to go back and sort that out thanks.
Hmm very dark and mean vibe. Good work with the different percs. You could work a bit more on your mix though. It seems like the beat gets compressed to the point where it leaves out silence at certain places (Claps). Cool melody. Nice panning. I also like the string chords, pretty neat.

- Headnod

It has a different vibe. The main melody and other layers made me forget about drums. I mean that's not a bad thing. The main sound engaged me well. That bird sound is also fine to me. Simple, cool, dope. But I noticed one thing. I'm not into mumble rap, I don't like Travis and others but if I were to produce this, I would just throw more reverb on the main melody and reduce the dry level. Isn't that how their melodies sound? Like I said I'm not into them so if they use this kind of sound then it's okay. Dope overall

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad the main melody keep you interested and I did add reverb to the main melody but not too much but thanks.
It has a different vibe. The main melody and other layers made me forget about drums. I mean that's not a bad thing. The main sound engaged me well. That bird sound is also fine to me. Simple, cool, dope. But I noticed one thing. I'm not into mumble rap, I don't like Travis and others but if I were to produce this, I would just throw more reverb on the main melody and reduce the dry level. Isn't that how their melodies sound? Like I said I'm not into them so if they use this kind of sound then it's okay. Dope overall

Thanks for the feedback I see what you mean but I wanted that to stand out in the mix.
My only gripe is that sound you have bouncing between the left and right channel throughout the track. I first notice it at 0:25 seconds in. I would push it a little further back into the mix, but otherwise, good shit man.

Prodigy - Real Deal Fishscale (prod. by cR8!)

Back