[F4F] Nicki Minaj x French Montana Type Beat "FREAK"

You should bring up the drums a bit more. I loved the sound that comes in during the hook but could have sounded better if you added more variation to its rhythm. Other than these things there's nothing to complain about this beat. Even though I don't like those artists, I enjoyed the beat.

Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it. I just listened to your track its super dope I dig the reversed melody and the drums go super hard if you get the right person on that you could have a potential banger.
sounds nice. The sounds may be just a bit too loud though but I like though. May be you can tell me if this beat has enough energy. i was shooting for a very energetic track Playboi Cardi Type Beat - "Flawless" (Produced By Dj Stizz Beats) - Get It Right Music

Thanks for the feedback G.
You should bring up the drums a bit more. I loved the sound that comes in during the hook but could have sounded better if you added more variation to its rhythm. Other than these things there's nothing to complain about this beat. Even though I don't like those artists, I enjoyed the beat.

let me know what you guys think of this and leave me links to your work./QUOTE]

I like the bounce on the drums a lot, haven't heard anyone else with that style of mix/master on the drums on here. Rhthym and melodies are great. Only con is maybe some parts of the mix are too loud, I would focus on the main synth and turn the rest down or filter them more

My latest: ?? AYEM - MOMENTS (F4F all feedback returned) ??

Like the drums and that snareclap you got going. Reckon you could do with a deep sub bass 808 an octave lower than the bass you're using.

Good use of EQ and volume control, the mix in general is good. What DAW did you use for this one?

The Clap might be a tad too loud(although it's not super noticeable) but I really do like your mixing skills, it seems professional. What kinda stuff do you look for when you mix and compress? Want to learn a few tips haha.

I liked the pop styles your melody had but I thought your percs could've hit harder. Possibly consider digging into forums for harder hitting drum kits. Keep puttin in the work bro! I just dropped a new track today, let me know what you think!

- Lucciago

Thanks for the feedback G I just listened to your beat I think its dope the drums go hard I see you boosted your drums they punch through the mix now, I also dig the melody and sound selection, but the sound that comes in at 1:30 is hella distorted and ruins the track it over powers every sound and you can't hear anything else fix that and you've got yourself a banger.
This is fire! Keep it up! Here is my beat: Matter by The DM | Free Listening on SoundCloud Hmu if anyone can rap on it.

Yo thanks for the feedback I appreciate that I take in what you said and apply that to my next beat thanks, I'm gonna check out your track now.
let me know what you guys think of this and leave me links to your work./QUOTE]

I like the bounce on the drums a lot, haven't heard anyone else with that style of mix/master on the drums on here. Rhthym and melodies are great. Only con is maybe some parts of the mix are too loud, I would focus on the main synth and turn the rest down or filter them more

My latest:  AYEM - MOMENTS (F4F all feedback returned) 

Back