[F4F]! New Meek Mill x Tory Lanez Type Beat - Fargo

The Thrillz

www.thethrillz.com
Sup guys, we are back with another banger this time in a style of Meek Mill / Tory Lanez.
Let me know what you think. Any feedback is welocme and truly appreciated! Subscribe to our channel if you like more beats coming this week.

Drop your link bellow!

I see what you mean about making the sound more clearer. This beat has like that movie vibe. Extremely clean.
There's nothing wrong with the beat but i would like you to use samples that are orchestrated more. Just another 8 bar of melody.
I'm pretty sure you can experiment with that. Trap is too simple.

Cool melody so far, I like how the strings came in. Drums hit and this is awesome! I like that... I'll call it a 'stutter' with the snare! Really great job with the end of the 4 bars that hit, that higher pitched noise. Where'd you get that noise? It's great haha.

Overall this was dope, really great work, and I appreciate you checking out my beat earlier!

this beat got a real orchestral thing going on, dope! that vocal sample at 1:20 is F I R E !
I dont like how often u drop that producer tag but w/e, the beat is still lit!

here is my shit

Last edited:
that effect towards 3:30ish (I think) is dope.. the vocal sample was beautiful, and I feel like it could be thrown in more, at different times to make the beat vary a little more. That however, could be a personal taste thing. Sometimes minimal beats are good and it takes the artist to really connect with it and give it life..

Heres mine If u wanna return the favor:

The beat and mix sounds clean. But it does not sound very special to me, although I'm probably prevented with trap. Technically sounds good.

Back