[F4F] New Chill Emotional Hip-Hop Beat - "Everyday"

Everything in the intro, especially the low pass/filter is executed perfectly. Really digging the vibe to it. This beat is screaming for someone to jump on it. The kicks are tight, snares are a touch too sharp for me, maybe just cut off a few more of those high frequencies. Melodically, you're flawless... if I had to nitpick something I would say maybe throw in one more unique high-frequency melody for a few bars, like a high piano or something. Not too much though since you don't want to invade on the space left for a vocalist.

I've commented on a few of your beats on here now, but for me this is the winner. I'm jamming to it without anyone on the track, so with a lyricist, this is destined to top the charts. Not lying, legitimately feel like you have something here. Whatever you did here, keep doing it. This is music.

Any feedback on mine would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Do you like this beat? *Freshly dropped* Legit F4F

Everything in the intro, especially the low pass/filter is executed perfectly. Really digging the vibe to it. This beat is screaming for someone to jump on it. The kicks are tight, snares are a touch too sharp for me, maybe just cut off a few more of those high frequencies. Melodically, you're flawless... if I had to nitpick something I would say maybe throw in one more unique high-frequency melody for a few bars, like a high piano or something. Not too much though since you don't want to invade on the space left for a vocalist.

I've commented on a few of your beats on here now, but for me this is the winner. I'm jamming to it without anyone on the track, so with a lyricist, this is destined to top the charts. Not lying, legitimately feel like you have something here. Whatever you did here, keep doing it. This is music.

Any feedback on mine would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Do you like this beat? *Freshly dropped* Legit F4F
I really appreciate it man! returning feedback now!

I like where the drums sit in the overall mix. I will say that triangle sound is a little bit harsh and in my opinion should be place lower in the mix. I really like the low pass feel in the intro I think the whole song would sound better with that low pass filter on the entire thing. Good work though, dope vibe forsure!!

Check me out when you get the chance.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...trappin-just-boom-bappin-545184/#post50086512
Thanks for the feedback! checking you out now.

Super dope I'm feeling this one the instrumentation is on point and the drums go hard you have the melodic parts on smash as well, the beats very dynamic and structured very nicely and the overall vibes are great this is a deffo hit you need to get a GOOD artist on this I know I haven't said much but this is super dope great work man seriously.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] SZA x Tinashe x The Weeknd Type Beat [F4F]

Super dope I'm feeling this one the instrumentation is on point and the drums go hard you have the melodic parts on smash as well, the beats very dynamic and structured very nicely and the overall vibes are great this is a deffo hit you need to get a GOOD artist on this I know I haven't said much but this is super dope great work man seriously.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] SZA x Tinashe x The Weeknd Type Beat [F4F]
thanks man, glad you liked it! returning feedback now

This sounds really nice and professional. I like the sound selection and chord progression. Those background voices working perfectly with the other instruments. You definitly got a talent! Keep up with the good work!

Check me out: Rebirth

Back