F4f New Beats !

Vinsane23

Just got a new site, 5 new beats up here - VinsaneBeats -Leave feed on any beat you choose (Let me Know Which Beat), Plz leave your links. I will be sure to get back to you asap !

New Beats Everyweek ! Check me out

� Website : VinsaneBeats
➕ "Subscribe" TO UNLOCK FREE DOWNLOADS! : Vinsane Beats
- YouTube

● Email: VinsaneBeats@gmail.com
● Twitter : VinsaneBeats (@Vinsane_Beats) | Twitter
● Instagram :VinsaneBeats (@vinsane23) • Instagram photos and videos
● Facebook : VinsaneBeats - Startseite | Facebook
● Soundcloud : https://www.soundcloud.com/vinsane23

Last edited:
My bad I listened to "Graveyard"

Last edited by a moderator:
Im trying to get that out my signature that is old. the new beats are on my website Vinsanebeats.com

My bad man, it wont let me change my sig for some reason

Quality production! I like your work you got some pretty dope beats. ''Story For My Future'' is my favorite. Nice sounds selection and drum programming. And that chord progression it's amazing. Keep up with the good work. I will definitely following you.

Let me know what you think: Joyner Lucas Type Beat - Excuses

"Story For the Future" and "My Moment" are both really good. You have a good ear for dropping out certain elements of the beat (is there a name for that? Cut, maybe?). Regardless, like the last guy said, the chord progression on "Story For the Future" is amazing.

I listened to Story from the future. Your drums are quite interesting and the pad gives it a nice vibe. My only suggestion is to maybe place a HP on the piano. Good track man.

Story for my future - dope ass melody bro, drums hit hit hard too! only critique I have is the hats, they seem to be drowned in the mix? I can hardly hear them over the rest of the track and I'm assuming it mostly due to those shakers/open hats taking up similar frequency ranges.

losin your shadows, that's my favorite bro, love the whole instrumentation, especially the piano in the hook section, keep up the good work bro!

Back