F4F New Beat !

Vinsane23

Listen Here - Dear Angel by VinsaneBeats

Plz Leave Links

➕ "Subscribe" TO UNLOCK FREE DOWNLOADS! : Vinsane Beats
- YouTube

? Website : VinsaneBeats
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

● Email: VinsaneBeats@gmail.com
● Twitter : VinsaneBeats (@Vinsane_Beats) | Twitter
● Instagram :VinsaneBeats (@vinsane23) • Instagram photos and videos
● Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/VinsaneBeats
● Soundcloud : https://www.soundcloud.com/vinsane23

Daaamn man you killed this! Nice guitar and piano work I can dig the melody. Also, great job with the sound selection everything is on point. The mix is clean and well balanced! Keep up with the good work I can't wait to hear your next beat.

This beat is pretty laid back. It has a very emotional feel to it and I really like the break downs it keeps the dynamics of the beat interesting! Good work yo!!

Fam, This beat is tight. Really got me floating with it. Would love to see some vocals on it. Keep it up. Ill be looking out for your stuff!

Peace!

Wow this track is dope the atmosphere you created was really nice and chill, sound selection is sick and the mix is very clean great work bro I followed on soundcloud.

The guitars were extra dreamy. Gave the song a certain vibe. I liked that intro too. Nice work bro!!! Keep it going

Thanks for the feedback man.

I liked the laid-back dream vibe. The guitar was excellent. The mix was 95% on point to me.

The track is definitely radio-ready but I agree with Mycelial that the eq'ing could be a bit better specifically the kick drum sounds a bit muffled and I wish it really cut thru the mix better than it is. Maybe you can add an extra verse, just in case a rapper wants to get a friend to collab with him.

Transitions are good and I love that string you used on the hook. Good job!

the beat is nice bro like the emotional feel to it with the chord progression and strings! You got it right with Big Sean as well sounds right up his street with Chris Brown on the hook or something

Back