F4F New Age/Futuristic Hip Hop! (Comment on soundcloud!)

DAHTrump

DAH Trump

Let me know what you think! COMMENT ON SOUNDCLOUD IF YOU CAN!!

Drop links so I can comment on your music!

Those rolls were real sexy. Once it all came together it worked nicely.
Some of the sounds I feel could been selected better. Though for a retro kind of throwback track its really cool and creative.
Just feels like music your making for yourself vs. an artist. My opinion isn't meant to be harsh, just being honest with what I know and how it makes me feel when I listen.
Keep it up bro. You been grinding for sure since the first time I heard ya.

Thanks for the feed.

This flexes your skills well. Percussion elements handled well. Switches are outstanding. Your transitions are very clearly your strong suit. They are very well done. I like this. Keep banging!

Those rolls were real sexy. Once it all came together it worked nicely.
Some of the sounds I feel could been selected better. Though for a retro kind of throwback track its really cool and creative.
Just feels like music your making for yourself vs. an artist. My opinion isn't meant to be harsh, just being honest with what I know and how it makes me feel when I listen.
Keep it up bro. You been grinding for sure since the first time I heard ya.

No insult taken! I've been making more beats for "myself" lately, but doesn't mean an artist can't use it... I've just went experimental. Thanks for the feedback. I've seen your grind too

dope track man, nice structure and vibe, mix sounds great, i could see Flume playing this, i did recognize that c64 massive preset tho, overall dope track.

Feedback returned! Thank you for your comments!! Keep them coming and comment on soundcloud if you can!

Remember, I'm looking for constructive feedback so comment on what you think of the mix quality, overall vibe, things that can be improved, etc.

synths sound real nice, compliment each other well and build nicely. vocal sampling at around 0:30 was real nice and the drop was very well done, had me vibing for sure. followed man.

Back