[F4F] Never look back (hiphop beat)

I dig the euphoric vibe of it all.. pretty nice feeling to it.. I like the effects like in the intro .. i don't like the drums as much.. i think the sounds are pretty nice though.. also work on your arrangements, the 2nd time the chorus comes in it could of transitioned smoother.. However, the beat is good man.. i like the synth plucks too.. i can imagine someone like Rick Ross rapping on this.. Keep it up! Rtf? Peace No Cake Mix - OUTSS

Very nice work on the arrangement, the beat never got stale at any point. Overall the track has a very relaxing vibe while still maintaining a dope rythm with the drum pattern. Only thing I have with it is the high brass sound would eat a lot of space in the mix for a vocalist I feel. Anyways dope work !

Take a listen to this song I produced, let me know your thoughts !

PRKR - Change Me (prod. Gotham) BANGER ALERT - F4F Guaranteed

Thanks! I left the feedback to yours too. Good point. I think some of sounds need to adjust again when it has vocal.

I dig the euphoric vibe of it all.. pretty nice feeling to it.. I like the effects like in the intro .. i don't like the drums as much.. i think the sounds are pretty nice though.. also work on your arrangements, the 2nd time the chorus comes in it could of transitioned smoother.. However, the beat is good man.. i like the synth plucks too.. i can imagine someone like Rick Ross rapping on this.. Keep it up! Rtf? Peace No Cake Mix - OUTSS

Thanks! I left the feedback to yours too.

My personal preference is for more aggressive, darker type beats but this was pretty dope.

I was feeling the the synth that you used. Good drum selection and they sat perfectly in the mix. The outro with the piano was nice touch too.

Tbh there's not much for me to criticize on this track. This joint sound 100% polished and professional. Great job, my man.

Here's a link to my latest track, not quite as good your lol, but can you drop me some feedback? Thanks.

Thanks! I left the feedback to yours too.

Back