[F4F] Neptunes x Drake type beat: 1am in London by Mango

This beat is pretty experimental. i feel there are too many things going on though - each second you're giving the listener a new sound to listen to - instead of picking great melodies and allowing that to marinate into the mind of the listeners. I think you could also get rid of some high ends - because there are some piercing sounds in the mix. It has potential though - you just need to pick a single direction and try and push it as far as you can.

Feedback on this please Late Weeks (song) [F4F]

This beat is pretty experimental. i feel there are too many things going on though - each second you're giving the listener a new sound to listen to - instead of picking great melodies and allowing that to marinate into the mind of the listeners. I think you could also get rid of some high ends - because there are some piercing sounds in the mix. It has potential though - you just need to pick a single direction and try and push it as far as you can.

Feedback on this please Late Weeks (song) [F4F]
Yeah I was going for a song with a lot of variation and switch ups tbf. I get what you're saying with the highs, the reverse hi hat I have is way too loud so it gets piercing so I made it lower in the mix. Always have issues with getting it clean, need more reliable headphones/speakers tbh.

Thanks for the feedback though, sent feedback on your track in your thread.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback on my beat! This is very unique! I like it, defiantly can hear the Pharrell influence on the drum work! I like when producers experiment and step away from the norm!

Thanks for the feedback on my beat! This is very unique! I like it, defiantly can hear the Pharrell influence on the drum work! I like when producers experiment and step away from the norm!
Thanks for the feedback, yeah I like to do things differently. Still trying to find my sound if I'm being honest, experiment quite a lot. I tend to get bored during songs so always like to add new elements. Works well for instrumentals but probably hard for people to rap to unless they're good at switching flows.

Back