F4F | My latest release

KuKo

Hi everyone, check out my latest beat tape, and leave a feedback if you can, will check you out as well!

It sounds well mixed and balanced to me. The drums come through the reverby melody really well. The only thing I could say is that it doesn't have many changes. Could maybe use a bigger breakdown with a counter melody or something. Shouldn't be a big problem with a rapper over the beat though.

My thread with my beat:

27- Augustus the Great (RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK)

nice sound selection bro, the hats sounds crazy to. feel like the drum kick could be a tad punchier and less reverby if you know what i mean. you might of done this but if you look side chaining your kick to 808 aswell it will get rid of that distortion when they both hit. this has potential though man good work!

any feedback on this is appreciated

Lil uzi vert type beat 100% [F4F]

[h=3][/h]
[h=3][/h]

Last edited:
It sounds like a great melodic song with extra random stuff added on top. The gun noises are excessive and could fit if you use them very sparingly (rather than cocking a gun four times in a row). The pitch bendy synth panning left to right just detracts rather than adds anything to the track in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back